©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

quad injection question

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
There is where I ususally poke myself, And usually I put 3cc everytime. Doesn't hurt me at all. I dont' knwo waht the max would be but proll somewhere around 3 i would think. maybe one of the more older bros would be able to help ya out better.

W

wolfyEVH

i wouldnt put more than 1 or 2 your first time..........try 1 first...then work your way up

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
DinK said:
There is where I ususally poke myself, And usually I put 3cc everytime. Doesn't hurt me at all. I dont' knwo waht the max would be but proll somewhere around 3 i would think. maybe one of the more older bros would be able to help ya out better.

3ccs at a time. wow. quick question for everyone...when you inject more than one thing at a time, do you use 2 seperate needles or do you inject it all at the same time???? I tend to go the hard way and just poke twice....

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Macstanton said:
3ccs at a time. wow. quick question for everyone...when you inject more than one thing at a time, do you use 2 seperate needles or do you inject it all at the same time???? I tend to go the hard way and just poke twice....
Hey Mac. Yeah, all the oils can be mixed in the same syringe and then injected at the same time / same needle. Things like test / tren that I'm using don't even seem to mix much in the syringe anyways.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
not to completely override what wolfy said, but my first time ever injecting 2cc was in my quad. wasn't bad at all. just took an additional 10seconds to inject, no big deal.

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:
not to completely override what wolfy said, but my first time ever injecting 2cc was in my quad. wasn't bad at all. just took an additional 10seconds to inject, no big deal.

10 seconds???? what? you push a whole cc in in 10 seconds??? I dont even push in a quarter of a cc in in 10 seconds

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
10 seconds isn't that fast, i don't think. we're talking 10sec per cc, right. 20 seconds total for 2cc's doesn't seem that fast. i've witenssed guys (more like dumbasses) just jab and push as hard as possible. a full cc taking less than a second. thats just painful and asking for a limp, and nerve damage.

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:
10 seconds isn't that fast, i don't think. we're talking 10sec per cc, right. 20 seconds total for 2cc's doesn't seem that fast. i've witenssed guys (more like dumbasses) just jab and push as hard as possible. a full cc taking less than a second. thats just painful and asking for a limp, and nerve damage.

i'd take at least 30 seconds a cc personally.......... 25g

Iamlegend

Dec 9, 2005
Personally I hate quad shots, but with bigger doses like 2cc's I've found it to work better than glute. 2cc's in the cheek just seems to make a huge lump that takes almost a week to fully disipate. Maybe I need to slow my push down, but the quad seems to work better.

As far as amount goes I've read where some have said 3cc's is the max, but personally I wouldn't push more than 2cc at a time. I would rather jab twice in two locations rather than risk an abscess. Oh and don't flex your quad you can break a needle off to easily.