©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quad injections update...

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Did both quads over the last few days.

one with .5cc Deca and .5cc Test. cyp,
second with 2cc Test. Cyp.

All went well with little pain after massaging.

However, it felt like I was sticking a needle in my quad when I injected...Seriously I felt it more than glutes. But I'm not a suck.. :smoker:

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
The thigh is my favorite site to use for an injection - it's the easiest to reach and holds a good amount. I've found that it's easier to go really high on the thigh like where a pocket would be on a pair of pants. They don't have pictures of the site on spotinjections.com like what I use but i've found that if I go right into the quad I get bad charlie horse like pain - higher up and I get no pain, no lump, nothing...it's the easiest site for me to use and will hold 2cc+ easy...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Sometimes i feel it when other times i don't try lubricating the pin. Let a tiny drop roll up and down the pin then inject

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
Sometimes i feel it when other times i don't try lubricating the pin. Let a tiny drop roll up and down the pin then inject
Thats what I do as well. It definitely helps. Especially when your crunching through old scar tissue.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Good call, next time I take out the air from a hypo, I'll do it slowly so some of the oil runs down... Thanks...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I also switched from 23g to 25 gage needles. I just got my Terumo pins and they are way sharper than the Ryvmed ones I was using.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I can take the 22's I'm using, I get them for $0.12 a piece so I can afford to just change the needle after loading the hypo.

I use it for Winny too and don't want to go too small...
thanks for the info though.

ps: Feels like a charlie horse, 2 days later, so I'm gonna take advice form this forum and shoot up a little higher in the thigh..

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i love hitting the quads. i just hit high up as to stray away from nerves. i also let some of the gear go up and down the pin so it glides in.