©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on Clen??

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Need a little help here. I was just wondering how you would break up a 200mcg clen pill? This will be my first cycle with clen soo if anyone can tell me how much i should buy and take with a .200mcg pill. Thanks again

W

wolfyEVH

ive got those 200mcg clen pills as well.......have 200 of them and havent touched them......i'd break into fourths......stick with 50mcg a day for a few days, then bump up if you feel good on 50......

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I wonder why they would make them in such a high dose like that?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
I wonder why they would make them in such a high dose like that?

no shit,you accidentally eat a whole one(or two) and you burst into flame..Wolfy, are the things cross-scored? so you can break 'em into fourth's?
my wife has some of the 20mcg and they're like microdots-I cant imagine breaking one,even if I had a pill splitter from the pharmacy.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
yea i bought 200's thinking they were only 20's...i took 2 thinking i better go easy on this shit because i never did it either.....I was flippin,trippin and dippin let me tell you...it was a shaky experience to say the least.....I started the next day with a half then a couple of days later i added the other half...I'm on 2-200mcg clen and 125 mg's of cytomel...I've lost 3 " in my waste and starting to see some abs and a few other veins I haven't seen in awhile.....I'm into week #4...and will start to taper off at week 6

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
wow sounds good O. What kind of diet and training are you doing while on Clen?? Im really looking to bring out my abs more and become vascular.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My diet consists of getting my carbs in the morning so I have the rest of the day to burn some energy....When I work out now I have very few carbs cooking...I switch to the protein from late morning and the rest of the day...In the morning.a shake with protein and 1 scoop of weight gainer..colories aroung 750 or so...egg whites and a muffin with juice...chicken mid morning usually a breast...early afternoon another piece of chicken with a salad..late afternoon some fruit several pieces the natural sugar seems to help me with the work out..after work out a really good piece of meat with salad sometimes a potatoe but i usually don't eat the whole thing...
Now the most important thing you should do is carry with you a gallon of water every day.....(You have to drink well over a gallon of water every day)...You need to flush every thing out with water....remember,carbs low....protein extremely high forget the fats all though there a good source of energy but think cuts.....

Now with the clen and or cytomel you'll be sweating alot..you'll always feel hot and your sweat will have a funky smell to it.....Drink water and lots....

I do warm-up sets and get to 3 sets of maximum 6-8 reps...then the next workout do reps of 10 -15...You have to continuosly shock your muscle in every way...don't fall into that lazy rut in the gym...mix it up but keep tract of your gains....The higher reps help with your vascular development...oh and try cardio..it sucks big time but try and make an effort i'm doing 15 minutes on the tread mill at 5 mph..the clen will make you sweat....WATER,WATER WATER....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Vizzy..I'm also at 1000 mg's of cyp.400 mg's deca 300 mg's of para till the bottle is emty and I'm adding some drol probably 100 mg's on that...I'm going into week 12..

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Your Cytomel seems awful high BigO, did you work up to this amount? Have you taken it before? Just keep in mind; if you fuck your thyroid up with large amounts of it you might be stuck taking it for the rest of your life...just looking out for ya bro.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mojo said:
Your Cytomel seems awful high BigO, did you work up to this amount? Have you taken it before? Just keep in mind; if you fuck your thyroid up with large amounts of it you might be stuck taking it for the rest of your life...just looking out for ya bro.
ditto--same question bigO. Careful w/th T3

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
125mcg's of t3 isn't some insane dose. now if he was saying 200-250+mcg's, then i'd say watch out. but 125 is fine. how long are you running the 125 dose?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
for another 2 weeks and then taper off...what do you think of the clen then....I'm going on 5 weeks now and was planning no more than 8 weeks....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
Yes i did work up to it.....explain Kell!
20mcg day one.increase dosage by one tablet every 3 days for a maximum of 100mcg...Dont go longer than 6 weeks or you will begin to put yourself at risk of permanant thyroid deficiency and be taking T3 for life!!
Taper down the same way you increased a step down every 3 days.
Thats the Facts Jacks.agree or disagree,I think we all agree on one thing and that is Life is a precious commodity.dont fuk with it.Its safe,but be smart with cytomel.

Last edited:

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
kell11 said:
20mcg day one.increase dosage by one tablet every 3 days for a maximum of 100mcg...Dont go longer than 6 weeks or you will begin to put yourself at risk of permanant thyroid deficiency and be taking T3 for life!!
Thats the Facts Jacks.agree or disagree,I think we all agree on one thing and that is Life is a precious commodity.dont fuk with it.Its safe,but be smart with cytomel.

I use to take pretty high doses of it as well (up to 140 mcg/d) till the doc straightened my ass out. He pretty much stated the same things kell11 is. After talking with some experienced longtime competitors though I have lowered the doses even more. I dont run cytomel any higher than 40mcg/d now and limit cycles to 5 weeks or less. The only difference I can tell is that now it is alot easier to keep the weight I lost off after the cycle is over. With high amounts I always seemed to put weight back on (sometimes alot of weight) when the cycle was over. The doc chalked it up to the fact that I had my thyroid all jacked up from large amounts.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:

Fucking with your thyroid is like playing russian roulette! Be careful my brothers (and sisters if there are any). I will be trying the clen here in a few weeks. Gota look good for the honeys out on the boat! LOL! Vanity....the devil's favorite sin!....Oh wait...I am the Devil! :devil2:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mojo said:
I use to take pretty high doses of it as well (up to 140 mcg/d) till the doc straightened my ass out. He pretty much stated the same things kell11 is. After talking with some experienced longtime competitors though I have lowered the doses even more. I dont run cytomel any higher than 40mcg/d now and limit cycles to 5 weeks or less. The only difference I can tell is that now it is alot easier to keep the weight I lost off after the cycle is over. With high amounts I always seemed to put weight back on (sometimes alot of weight) when the cycle was over. The doc chalked it up to the fact that I had my thyroid all jacked up from large amounts.
BAM! THIS is how you use cytoT3

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
BAM! THIS is how you use cytoT3

Precisely....He was experiencing a negative effect where after coming of the high dose T3, his thyroid slowed to a crawl, and..BOOM back comes the weight.