©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on current cycle

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I am currently taking 20 mg of nolvadex ed while on cycle to avoid sides, is it ok to continue taking the nolvadex when I add the HCG towards the end of the cycle or should I stop taking it while using the HCG?

mister.fantasti

Aug 16, 2005
mojo said:
I am currently taking 20 mg of nolvadex ed while on cycle to avoid sides, is it ok to continue taking the nolvadex when I add the HCG towards the end of the cycle or should I stop taking it while using the HCG?

Continue nolva therapy for PCT. I wouldn't suggest more than 10mgs while on cycle (depending on how prone you are to sides, what your cycle consist of, etc.) then for PCT bumping it up to 20mgs. If you asking whether HCG inhibits the effects of nolva or visa verca, the answer would be no. You should be fine.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
thanks guys, I am prone to nipple sensitivity so I always take atleast 20 mg, sometimes more for a short period if the symptoms continue.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
remember just because your nips get itchy once doesn't mean a whole lot. if it contiues on a reg. basis then worry. On other cycles have they always itched to a certan point of concern?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
They always get very sensitive; if my wife so much as lays her head on them wrong it hurts. They even get sensitive while taking a shower sometimes. Usually just the left one though. This is usually around week 3 or so then I start taking 20 mg nolva for the remainder of the cycle, sometimes adding provorin if symptoms are bad. Never really itchy though.