©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on HGH ?

steve65536us

Oct 7, 2004
How good does HGH really work and how much are you suppose to take a week ? I have been reading up on this stuff and was wanting to know if it's really worth the time to take ? And then the cost for the time you want to take it .

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
My last cycle inclued 3ius a day,i did this for 6 months.That is i kit per month so it did not kill my pocket.Some people use 2ius ed and up ,I,v never herd 10ius ed untill now the sides must have been horrifict,and ur pocketes must be deep.If this is ur first time useing hgh go with 3ius for at least 4 months and if u are not happy bump it up.Every body is different thats y u read so guys useing 250mgs of test and getting great results and some people have to use 1g of test just to get good resluts.Anyway bump it up 1 iu at a time and see for ur self.Get ur kits from a reliable source and i mean it.I got beat for 2000.00 a bit back and it fu-ken sucks.But u should pay 300-400 perkit for juip which is a good hgh.The more u buy at 1 time the cheeper thats y i say make sure they are SOLID.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
chris 1 said:
JUST ME said:
My last cycle inclued 3ius a day,i did this for 6 months.That is i kit per month so it did not kill my pocket.Some people use 2ius ed and up ,I,v never herd 10ius ed untill now the sides must have been horrifict,and ur pocketes must be deep.If this is ur first time useing hgh go with 3ius for at least 4 months and if u are not happy bump it up.Every body is different thats y u read so guys useing 250mgs of test and getting great results and some people have to use 1g of test just to get good resluts.Anyway bump it up 1 iu at a time and see for ur self.Get ur kits from a reliable source and i mean it.I got beat for 2000.00 a bit back and it fu-ken sucks.But u should pay 300-400 perkit for juip which is a good hgh.The more u buy at 1 time the cheeper thats y i say make sure they are SOLID.[/QUOTE

I really didnt have to many side effects. The last gh I used was pretty cheap.I get it straight from china(GEN LEI) 100IU KITS. 5 KITS (500 IUS) ONLY COST ME $1320 :twisted:

Sound like a great deal u got there .I wish u the best with it ..

But back to the subject would u say that 3ius for him would be a good starting point???Of cource mixxing it in with his cycle.