©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on Quad Injection

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I'd like people's opinions on an injections I'd like to do.

I've been doing Glute injections for my current cycle. Ending week 3.

I'd like to inject .5ml of Deca mixed with .5ml of Test. Cyp. for a total of 1.0ml. Is it ok to inject in the Quad? Is there another place than the glute? Are the Quads very vascular in that chances are very good of hitting a vessel?

Should I stick to glutes? I have heard that I can get an "oil abcess" if I don't rotate the sites properly. Is that true?

Thanks for all the input, bros, this board is indispensible... :)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Once you start rotating sites, you'll learn that it's all about personal preferance. I personally don't do to many glute shots. It's hard for me to bend around and keep the needle steady enough to where I feel comfortable. Quads IMO are the easiest injection. Just sit down relax your quad and poke! Your quad should have no problem taking 1ml of Deca and Test. My favorite place to inject is the delts. Another easy injection plus for some reason my delts can take up to a 2.5ml each with no problem or pain. Also, PIN posted this thread for another great place to inject that seems to be gaining popularity.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2383&highlight=ventrogluteal+injection+site

Give them all a try and see what you think! ;)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DecaDude said:
thanks!!! Hey Steel, side quads or the middle muscle of the quad??

I always go for the upper outside of the quad. When I inject, I aim the pin on a bit of an angle pointing inward.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
When I shoot quads, I let my arm hang down to the side, and where my middle finger lands on the side of my thigh is where I inject.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I usually shoot in the middle closer to the top of the quad, but I need to start using the side more and wil more than likely start to try the side glute site Pin posted.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I love quads. I sit down and put all my weight on the opposite side. I take my middle finger and touch my knee with it. I then extend my hand back and where my thumb lands is the general area i would inject.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
I rotate left glute, right glute, left quad, & right quad....They are all easy..I feel the liquid a bit more in the quads but nothing major. For my quads I inject about midway between knee and hip (closer to knee) and midway between top of quad and where the seam of your pants would hit (a bit closer to the seam part)....There's nothing to it buddy.