©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I've always been a heavy sweater.......hell I sweat while i'm takin a shower.....lol

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
ok, good

I was always wondering why I would get them once in a while. I just wake up in puddles. Thought maybe my body was trying to flush the shit out. How about this , anybody wake up so hungry you feel like you could hurl? Shit I get the heaves sometimes when Im trying to get breakfast down at 3:30am.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
actually this whole sweating issue has made me want to do more cycles in the cold weather times (not summer). This winter I plan to take some fat burners that make you sweat too. I try to avoid extra sweating in the hot summertime.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
my temperature usually goes fuckin crazy during a cycle.

i would be sitting in a 70 degree room sweating and people looking at me like i was an idiot. i loved every minute of it lol.

P

pincrusher

i sweat all the time on or off cycle. the worse i ever sweated though was when i did a cycle of DNP. that shit caused the whole bed to get soaked and the wife slept in the spare bedroom for the week i was using it. she was worried i would srivel up like a raisin. LOL