©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question?????

viking7384

Jan 17, 2006
last night at the gym i was doing back and bi's 12th day on cycle 500 week cyp. 400 week deca getting an unreal pump but i noticed something i have never noticed before what ever body part i am working starts to itch like hell any idea ?????????????

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
That is the pump, when you get a massive pump (try using a NO product some time) especially the biceps/triceps your arms will be so filled with blood the skin feels itchy (the skin is usualy so tight it is stretching to accomodate the enlarged muscle). I get this every time i train biceps.

viking7384

Jan 17, 2006
i felt it a lot accross my back and arms thanks its been a while but i dont ever remember that feeling maybe i am getting old hehehe later viking

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
That's odd--I get the exact same thing when I do calf raises in my powercage using teh safety squat bar (I just unrack the bar, use my hands to balance myself in the rack, and raise my heels up and down on a block). It happens EVERY time I do them, and only with that exercise. I have no clue what causes it but I'm glad someone else has it, I was starting to get worried.

And I don't even use a lot of weight for those, usually just put two plates on each side (which is 245 on a SS bar). I get a little pump in my calves but not a lot.

Anyone else?

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
viking7384 said:
last night at the gym i was doing back and bi's 12th day on cycle 500 week cyp. 400 week deca getting an unreal pump but i noticed something i have never noticed before what ever body part i am working starts to itch like hell any idea ?????????????
what's up bro, shouldn't you be doing at least 2X the mgs of test to deca?
500mgs test
250mgs deca