©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Once again let me clarify I am a beginner pretty much.

In 3 weeks I will be ready to start my 2nd cycle ever (well did dbol only once before like 6yrs ago so not counting that as a 1st time ). Since you all yelled at me about not using test the first time I got some from ** this time.

Heres my problem......how in the hell do you open the glass amps and once open if I dont use it all in one shot will it store open like that and not get contaminated? Hook a brother up and set me on the right path. Thanks.

T.G. :confused:

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
The amp should snap off with your thumb when you hold it in your hand, or put a pen cap over the skinny part of the amp and snap it. If you don't use all of it in one shot withdraw the rest in a seperate pin and use that next time. You should use all of it though it should be 250mg right?

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
war nerve said:
The amp should snap off with your thumb when you hold it in your hand, or put a pen cap over the skinny part of the amp and snap it. If you don't use all of it in one shot withdraw the rest in a seperate pin and use that next time. You should use all of it though it should be 250mg right?

Ya 250mg per amp. Thanks for the info.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you still have trouble opening the amp, use a small file to score around the top where it breaks. That can help with stubborn amps that dont want to break easy.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
I wasnt sure yet what my cycle was going to be.

I am going to be using 1 whole amp at a time since its only 2.5cc's. I also have dbol, I am just trying to figure out if I am going to start both at the same time and if so how long I will do the dbol before I drop it and just use the test ethanate.

T.G.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I like longer cycles and I don't believe in the hepatoxicity of orals.

So, I like 500 mg per week of test for 12 weeks and Dbol at 30mg a day for 6 weeks as a first cycle.

I love Dbol and I personally run it for 10 weeks at a time when I run it.
I see guys post that they can feel their liver hurt when they do Dbol. The fact of the matter is, IF you could feel your liver hurt while on Dbol, you have already done irrepairable damage and you are going to die. So, It's obviously in their heads.
Tests showing elevated liver values from orals have traditionally been done on AIDS patients who were taking the orals for over a year and even their liver values returned to normal upon cessation of the oral. That's with a compromised immune system, not a healthy one.

Having said that, I still do not recommend Dbol longer than 6 weeks untill you personally see how it's going to effect you.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I was just going to comment on the studies done with AIDS patients, but you beat me to it! GRRRrrrrrrrrr :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
If you have ICN amps better get an amp opener......Them baby's are thick