©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions regarding AI implementation.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys. So I finally took the plunge and started a simple cyle of 500 mg. sustanon weekly after getting labs done and finding out that my test levels were in the gutter. Total T was 322 and free T was 9.0. I was still on the fence a bit but that sealed the deal. Anyway, on to the question. My estrogen level was also really low, with estradiol at 11.8. The lab report said ranges are between 7.6-42.6. I was wondering if I should wait to implement an AI (arimidex) seeing as my estradiol already seems kind of low. Would it be wise to wait and use an AI if necessary or just start using a low dose like .25 eod as a preventitive?
Thanks in advance for any replies! Oh, by the way, as I type this it has been less than 48hrs. since I began the cycle.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
#1- Your Test levels weren't "in the gutter". They were within normal range. They may not have been as high as you wanted them to be, but that doesn't make them low. Call it what it really is. You wanted some extra justification for starting a cycle, and that was close enough for you. Keep in mind, I'm not saying any of that in a negative way. I just believe in calling things as they truly are, and believe we should all be honest about what we're doing here and our motivations for doing these things.

#2- Do you already have Arimidex on hand and ready to go?

#3- Your estrogen is not low either. It is going to go up while you're on cycle, and you may or may not be estrogen sensitive. The only way to really know if you need an AI is to go and get bloodwork again in a few weeks. If you've done it once, you should have no issue with doing it again.

#4- Do you have PCT meds yet? Do you have a plan for PCT? This may be more important than the cycle itself for some people.

#5- What are your stats? Age, weight, BF%, training history, goals for this cycle, etc. This is all important and necessary information.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Hey Lil' Sully, thanks for the reply. Of course I used the low test as a justification to get this started. Hell, when I got the blood work done I told myself, if my test level comes back low in any way I'm running a cycle! Anyway, to answer your questions: yes I already have Arimidex on hand. I also have nolva and clomid for PCT on hand, as well as a plan for PCT.

My stats:

weight: 210lbs

No idea what my body fast is.

Training: I've been training for about 4 years. I started training seriously about 2 yrs ago when I got into powerlifting.

Goals: I would like nothing more than to put on a few pounds of lean muscle and see my numbers improve on my main lifts.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Pit, the bottom line is there is no definite answer, everyone is different. Some guys run trt and need adex while others like me can run a gram of test with no issues. Imo, I would try without.and monitor sides closely. You have nolva incase any problems arise. Watch for signs like excessive bloating, nipple sensitivity, and erectile dysfunction. What many don't realize is besides being good for joints, estrogen is directly responsible for increased gh. This is the reason women have double the gh men do. For performance and gains, moderate estro is a good thing, for appearance, less is better and I would then reccomend an ai.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
A good rule of thumb is to use a dose of AI for 100 - 150mg that give you problems. If 300mg you have no sides, but at 500 you do, than that's 2 doses of AI, than divided by its half life. So Adex would be .5 EOD to E3D. Blood work would be ideal to dial it in.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
There's 2 ways to know for sure if you need an AI. Wait till you start having side effects, or get bloodwork done. Pick one, and have fun.