©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions regarding estrogen level

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Hey everybody, I have been runnig my first cycle of sust 500mg weekly for almost six weeks. Just got labs done. Total test went from 322 to 1195, free test went from 9.0 to 47.8! After about 3 weeks my strength was ridiculous and I was as horny as a teenager, which was great.

I disregarded the advice of the knowledgable folks on these boards, like a knucklehead, and didn't run an AI because I wanted to see if I would really need one or not. MY estradiol before cycle was 11.8, after these latest labs it was 42.7. I started running adex yesterday.

Now to the questions, in the last two weeks or so I've noticed that the rabid sex drive I had is starting to wain, I'm also starting to have difficulties with erections. This is a total bummer because I was loving actually having a sex drive again. Could this be a result of the elevated estradiol level? Or could it be just me getting used to the gear? And if it is from estradiol, will taking the adex improve it? And lastly, if it does improve it, how long will it take to get back to being a hornball again?

Thanks guys, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Most guys don't NEED an AI with a dose of 500mg. Around 750 then yes, but that's me. It's all about experimenting.

Adex is outdated in my opinion and aromasin/exemestane is superior. Adex you have to worry about rebound estrogen. Letro is over kill unless you are a competitive bodybuilder or have gyno paranoia.

Also know you can crash estrogen too low. Some guys when they run test and dbol will run tamoxifen so they cab bloat(where the strength comes from) but not worry about gyno.

Sex drive should come back in about a week or so (everyone is different).
How much adex are you taking and what is your dosing schedule?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
.5mg mon, wed and fri was the plan. I also have the option of running nolva. I have a ton of 20 mg tabs from when my wife was sick.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
.5mg mon, wed and fri was the plan. I also have the option of running nolva. I have a ton of 20 mg tabs from when my wife was sick.

Nolva won't lower estrogen. It just covers you from getting tits when the level is high. Also Adex and letro shouldn't be taken together. You can take aromasin/exemstane with nolva though.

Dose wise i'm not sure cause like i said i don't use it. I would assume every day would be better then go by feel or better labs. Mainly cause I don't know it's half life. Research the anabolic section here and find the AI's.