©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick Gains Cycle Help

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys, I have a quick question to ask. I have done many cycles in my time and know alittle about them. I have a question, tho. I need to gain size real fast. I am going to Jamaica in 02/17 and want some more size. I know you can't do a cycle in two weeks, but what I do want to know is. What is the FASTEST active steroid there is. I was thinking of Anadrol and something else. can someone PLEASE help me out here. How much drol should I do and What can I take with it. Please help me out. Thanks !

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Tank,you should know theres no smart/feasible answer to this-
I dont even much want to reply because you really cant do it.
100mg drol max.(dont shock your liver)
500mg TestE a week with
300mg deca (though I hate the stuff)better combined w/EQ
or
100mg drol MAX.
100mgTprop EOD with
300mg deca or EQfor the two weeks
or stick an airhose up your ass and inflate to 225 psi
disclaimer:(I dont like my answer)
Crazy Question Tanker,it's not easy or healthy to gain size with AS's "REAL FAST"...

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

think that extra size is gonna get you more pussy?!? haha please.....

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Come on guys !

I know it was a stupid question. I was just wondering, tahts all. I didn't know what the fastest acting steroid was. And yes, Lots of extra PUSSY !!!, LOL Thanks for the replies.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Better to work extra hard on the cardio for the 2 weeks and get yourself in nice shape, women seem to like guys "in shape" more than they like big bulky guys! Unless your just plain ugly then go for the muscle mass, then you may have a shot at least! :p jk