©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

QV BA content

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I heard most Qv and vet gear has high amounts of BA. WHat exactly is Ba?
I also heard if you boil the gear with a pin in the top you can decrease this. Some people also blame test flu on BA content and I want to avoid this at all costs. How long do i boil? Any info appreciated

W

wolfyEVH

healthfreak said:
I heard most Qv and vet gear has high amounts of BA. WHat exactly is Ba?
I also heard if you boil the gear with a pin in the top you can decrease this. Some people also blame test flu on BA content and I want to avoid this at all costs. How long do i boil? Any info appreciated

benzyl alcohol.

Benzyl Alcohol is often the primary solvent and sometime the only solvent in a given formula. Its primary function is as a sterilizing agent. However, due to its solvency power it is often used to keep hormones in solution with oil or other vehicles. It is also one of the thinnest (that is best for viscosity reduction) The major drawback to this solvent is that it tends to make for painful injections if the concentration goes above 10%. (This is true for any low molecular weight alcohol). Less than this tends to be painless for most people.
Technical info: CAS # 100-51-6, Density is 1.05, Molecular weight is 108.14, Boiling point is 401f, Water solubility is 4.29g in 100ml.

never heard of test flu from the alcohol. just pain. when making homebrew gear, i wouldnt go over 3% BA. Upjohn test cypionate uses only 1% BA and thats human grade gear. i wouldnt be boiling it. I just wouldnt use vet gear period

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I already made that accident. I started my cycle, then got test flu. I dont know why . I guess it was my body adjusting to the substance. I am finally better but Im afraid if I inject agin I may get sick.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
healthfreak said:
Baking the gear at 250 in the oven may help disipate some of the BA, but you also run the risk of damaging your hormone.
Test flu definately comes from an overdose of test in your system. I know that because I have gotten test flu from patches. They don't use BA.
I would reduce the amount temporarily and build back up. If it happens again, it could be an alergic reaction to vet gear.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya thats exactly what Im doing. This week Im only injecting 250 test e and 250 EQ and see what happens. thanks for the advice

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I finally got better today. I injected agin today alos only 250 test e and 250 EQ. So if Im fine the next few days then I know it was just test flu. If I get bad agin then I cant handle QV. Ill keep my fingers crossed

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
You might try using some prop in the beginning of your next cycle to determine how sensitive you are to the Test. It will act quickly and if you get really ill, it will clear your system just as quickly.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
thanks I was going to bail on the whole cycle after a couple more days. thanks for all the info maxlift