©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Raising test levels at 40 yrs old?

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I just turned 40 yrs old last Jan. I had my blood levels checked (cholesterol, test, thyroid, etc.) My test levels were very low and I was just curious to hear what everyone is using to get there test levels up.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
bump

Bump.... I need some good answers on this. If I do not want to go the test route. Is there anything out there, come on Big A, Tyrone, Alin....help me out!!!

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
flatblack said:
uh, running Test would increase yer Test blood levels :rolleyes:

I know running test can do that but I am trying to find an alternative. I guess I am trying to see if there is a natural way to get my test levels up with something else. Ex. Haladrol, 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 4-Androstenediol, etc.

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
sorry dude, not too up on prohormones, but running them isnt really natural either.............

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
naase we need to know if you have recently run a cycle lets say in the past 6 months. Im in your boat. Im 45 I ran a cycle last september. knowing my test levels would be down after a cycle I went to the doc to get tested and see if he would prescribe it for me. it back fored on me. he only prescribed patches for what would bring it up to what was supposed to be. Not the injections I wanted. anyway I just use the tribulis terestris. It works for me.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Naase try Bulagarian Tribulus. Many tribulus products can be a waste but this one is good. It works for upto 8 weeks then you need 2 off and back on again. Personally I would have alittle more time off... maybe 4 weeks. I will PM you the best brand and where to get it.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
(I'll PM company name) sells a product called "Unleashed". Add that with the trib and you should see some results. However, if you're low naturally due to aging, consider TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). When your levels get to a certain point, TRT will be necessary if you want to feel and function right.