©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Raw & Uncensored: Interview with Big A

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have one for you BA:

What are some of your accomplishments on/off the internet within the bodybuilding community. As in what are you directly responsible for by way of being the first to achieve something (ex. You were the first online personal trainer for the forums back in the early/mid 90's. Things like that)?

Dig out some of those notebooks and let the people know what you take credit for in the evolution of the online bodybuilding community:)

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
1 - When did you turn pro, which show, how did you place and who were the other competitors?

2 - Did you setup Alin in Romania and Balkan in Moldova and put friends and family to run these businesses?

3 - Is everything Alin sells made in Moldova by Balkan?

4 - Are you associated with IP?

5 - Are most of PM sponsors branches of IP and Balkan and selling pretty much the same products relabeled?

6 - What happened in 2001's IFBB Grand Prix Australia? Why did you withdraw from it?

7 - Is Syntherol MCT oil with 1%BA?

8 - Which show is this picture from? How did you place? Did you use SEO on shoulders and arms? Anywhere else?

9 - Got more pictures from this show or from this era?

10 - If you were to start today with little money, how would you approach making good money?

Thanks for the opportunity.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We are getting some good responses in this thread. Guys make sure to keep them coming!!

If we receive enough questions we may split this into a 3 part interview:

1) Training/Diet/Competition
2) Drug discussion
3) Business

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
In your experience, is there a difference between generic GH and pharm? If so, is it worth the extra $?

If you were going to make a come back, how would you do it? Training, diet and drug wise.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
This thread is getting good...You guys should share the link anywhere you can, let's see how deep we can dig into the man's mind!

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 297

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
1 - When did you turn pro, which show, how did you place and who were the other competitors?

2 - Did you setup Alin in Romania and Balkan in Moldova and put friends and family to run these businesses?

3 - Is everything Alin sells made in Moldova by Balkan?

4 - Are you associated with IP?

5 - Are most of PM sponsors branches of IP and Balkan and selling pretty much the same products relabeled?

6 - What happened in 2001's IFBB Grand Prix Australia? Why did you withdraw from it?

7 - Is Syntherol MCT oil with 1%BA?

8 - Which show is this picture from? How did you place? Did you use SEO on shoulders and arms? Anywhere else?

9 - Got more pictures from this show or from this era?

10 - If you were to start today with little money, how would you approach making good money?

Thanks for the opportunity.

I removed the photo from point 8. While I am happy to answer any questions, I don't want my face plastered around.
Since I removed that photo, I'll reply to the questions relating to it - I won (obviously my shape, not my conditioning or maturity). SEO in arms. Shoulders were some of my best bodyparts. Never used SEO in them, but they got a fair bit of permanent scar tissue from 5ml test prop injections (stupid, I know, but I was young - like that's an excuse).
9. Quite a few floating around, but that was pre-digital camera days, so photos had to be scanned first before they went on the net.

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
I removed the photo from point 8. While I am happy to answer any questions, I don't want my face plastered around.

I got the picture from a thread that I found right here on anasci, posted by K1 in 2011.

kscowboy

Jul 3, 2017
The list of professional bodybuilders and pro wrestlers of the 2000's that have died is staggering. The list has been posted several times, but i think the comparisons between the number of deaths in our sport vs other spots is crazy. Can you elaborate on why that number is so high. The bodybuilders of the 60's-early 90's, seem to be, for the most part, healthier. SOmething snapped along the way.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
What mod turned out to be your greatest disappointment? Does any one member stand out to you as being a raging asshole and why.

CG

Jblack

Apr 4, 2013
If you could do gh whether pharma or generic how much would you do and how would do it? Assuming funds are not a problem. As recent testing has shown the generics are coming out equal to pharma as far as blood work goes.

Dusty Ray

Banned
Jun 22, 2017
Big A wanted to apologize for commenting on the picture on PM.Could have brought you unwanted attention.I didn't think it was you when commented on because we already had the discussion of your identity in the racing thread on PM.Just wanted you to know man to man that was not on purpose.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Big A wanted to apologize for commenting on the picture on PM.Could have brought you unwanted attention.I didn't think it was you when commented on because we already had the discussion of your identity in the racing thread on PM.Just wanted you to know man to man that was not on purpose.

All good :)

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
What First Cycle would you recommend for someone who's in their 30's-40's in pretty good shape and low bodyfat? No plans on competing, but still want to look good. Could you give us both a conservative cycle and an aggressive cycle example, please?
Thanks in advance for everything that you doing, sir!

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What was the cycle that you think made the major difference in your physic?
The one that was the game changer?
I think every bodybuilder has always searched for or dreamed of the secret cycle most pro's won't share.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Man, some great questions, and some I would never ask, lol. You guys are brave:)

1) How many languages do you speak?

2) What 90's bodybuilder do you wish you would have gotten the chance to train with?

3) Who was the craziest IFBB pro you ever met? (both mentally and dosage-wise)

4) How well did you know Sonny Schmidt?

5) Did you ever read the Q&A article MM2K did in the 90's of the bodybuilder from Australia? If so, who was it?

6) Tren Acetate (Finajet) or Parabolan?

7) What is the most you ever:
Benched?
Squatted?
Deadlifted?

8) What steroids did you like the least? Which gave you the most sides?

9) For size, is it better to just do a large dosage of test and some HGH (keeping it simple), or do multiple compounds at lower doses that equal the same dosage as Test? (Let's assume diet, training, and consistency is fulfilled).

10) Outside of your businesses, cars, family, watches, and bodybuilding stuff.....what else do you like to do? What hobbies do you like to do for fun?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Man, some great questions, and some I would never ask, lol. You guys are brave:)

1) How many languages do you speak?

2) What 90's bodybuilder do you wish you would have gotten the chance to train with?

3) Who was the craziest IFBB pro you ever met? (both mentally and dosage-wise)

4) How well did you know Sonny Schmidt?

5) Did you ever read the Q&A article MM2K did in the 90's of the bodybuilder from Australia? If so, who was it?

6) Tren Acetate (Finajet) or Parabolan?

7) What is the most you ever:
Benched?
Squatted?
Deadlifted?

8) What steroids did you like the least? Which gave you the most sides?

9) For size, is it better to just do a large dosage of test and some HGH (keeping it simple), or do multiple compounds at lower doses that equal the same dosage as Test? (Let's assume diet, training, and consistency is fulfilled).

10) Outside of your businesses, cars, family, watches, and bodybuilding stuff.....what else do you like to do? What hobbies do you like to do for fun?

I like the number 9 question- we all need help with that 1 question. Probably save a lot of people a lot of damage