©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ready to receive

TaiChichuan

Aug 26, 2015
New guy here and hello to everyone. Interesting site here.
I hope to get plenty of information from you lifers.
Something new always brighten up the day.

I have a problem and it's with my new endocrinology doctor. She is curious about the high levels of of testosterone when the clinic only administers 200mg. every 2 weeks! You guys that get it once a week are quite fortunate. She asked me was I getting my TEST from a outside source. I had to deflect that question quick before she says, "ARE YOU TAKING STEROIDS"? OH SHIT!!!! She seems the goodie-two shoes, so I told her that I would miss several injections and then inject it all at once.
I told her that's why you see readings over 1500ng/dl. I could see from her expressions that she wanted to blurt out, "YOU ARE USING STEROIDS" Like one doctor did at the clinic and kick me off the program. I thought he was going to give the info to the cops, but I guess the patient/doctor ethic kick in, but I don't think so with this new doctor. I see "COP" all over her. LOL Here's my dilemma: 400mg. a month of TEST whatever is a mere eye drop in my system. If I go with the clinic, I'll be blood tested every week which means I wouldn't be able to inject my own stuff any more nor take any orals or prohormones. Also, If I confess to her about the steroids, no program and she may turn me in and the shit I have is an easy 5-10!!! She wants blood testing started immediately. 2 consecutive days. What got me when I told her that I would inject 4 vials all at once.
Her eyes popped out! She said, "That's extremely dangerous, you could have a heart attack or a stroke". "Did you get it from here?" Another deflected question.
I'll go ahead and do the blood work just to see the results, but I 'm not going to give up my injections, my oral steroids, and my prohormones for a measly 400mg. of Test C or E a month.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Welcome! Tell her just to do her damn job. It's client privileged. She would lose her medical license if she spoke about it.

:welcome: to ANASCI! I tell people this all the time,,,the doc works for YOU!! If your not getting the help you need find a new doctor.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Google e hormones and find a clinic they will issue you more then 200 mg a week. But the are pricy. I use a urologist for mine my insurance comes it.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Welcome. Wouldnt she be violating Doc/ Patient confidentially. I think what she's allowed to do is , not be your doc anymore.

TaiChichuan

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the information gentlemen. I tried eHormones years ago and a few others. Broke the bank account and then went the online ordering route.
I'm still online ordering. I prefer going domestic which is a lot safer than ordering foreign. I'm sure my doctors' know about doctor/patient confidentiality and I do believe they all know that I've been using AAS. I just that the endo doc won't get too snoopy and go back to 1980 when I first applied for medical care at the VAMC. I just want to save a few bucks by getting it from Uncle Sam again, that's all