©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ready to try IGF-1

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
think I'm going to take the plunge and try
this stuff... Any one have suggestions
on the right way to buy? liquid or powder?... I've read alot about
people getting whack shit some certain sources.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
I'm also going to use this in a couple months for pct, I just can't imagine keeping all my gains from a cycle and loosing fat while doing it. check this site out, www.getigf.com .

P

pincrusher

one of our sources(please check them out in the source section) is in my opinion the top source out there for legit premixed igf. i have used it numerous times and it always works exactly the way it is supposed to. :)
i like to run it with anadrol but may verywell try it with some bolasterone here real soon.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
By the way IGF isn't an illegal supplement in the US and is still being tested by the FDA so as of right now its a "research chemical."

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
is this stuff good to use for pct along with clomid and nolva coming off of a 500 mg test e cycle..the cycle has been going very well good gains like crazy and starting week 4 monday...i think if you can use it for pct and it helps u keep ur gains i would be more then interested..any suggestions on use?

P

pincrusher

Testosperone said:
is this stuff good to use for pct along with clomid and nolva coming off of a 500 mg test e cycle..the cycle has been going very well good gains like crazy and starting week 4 monday...i think if you can use it for pct and it helps u keep ur gains i would be more then interested..any suggestions on use?
yes there are alot of people who use it to help maintain gains during pct. you start it when you do your last injection and run it all the way through pct at a dosage of between 20mcg-40mcg. some people wait till the day they start pct though but i dont think it matters much other than being able to run it a litle while after pct is over.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
awesome..i think im going to add it into my pct..and if i understad the hype of igf..isnt there a possibility that ill get stronger..during pct if im using it? hey pin whats the quanity the igf comes in from..the company u recognize..? it doesnt say it on the site? thank

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

Testosperone said:
awesome..i think im going to add it into my pct..and if i understad the hype of igf..isnt there a possibility that ill get stronger..during pct if im using it? hey pin whats the quanity the igf comes in from genxxl? it doesnt say it on the site? thank
jintropin kits come 1000mcg per kit. it has 10 bottles of the powder at 100mcg per bottle and also includes 10 amps of bacteriostatic water at 1ml per amp. just mix 1 amp with 1 bottle to get your 100mcg solution which would equate to 10mcg per line on a 100 line slin pin
most igf kits come at 1000mcg but they may have different amounts of water mixed with it so your measurement on a slin pin may vary. i have seen sources go as high as 1000mcg per 10ml which would make it a little easier to measure out but i prefer the 1000mcg per ml myself.
you may not necessarily get stronger but people tend to maintain both strength & size gains easier when using igf during pct. when used during a bulking cycle it will tend to lessen the losses when using it with a strong oral such as anadrol(my favorite goodie to run with it :D )

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

from muscle research the igf comes in vials that are 1000mcg per ml. it is premixed and when you get the bottle the first reaction will be that you didnt get enough LOL it looks like there is hardly anything in the bottle ;)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
since the actual amount in mL that one would inject(2xD right?) is so tiny, shouldn't one load up some b-12 or somethin in the pin after it so that none gets wasted in the needle?

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
since the actual amount in mL that one would inject(2xD right?) is so tiny, shouldn't one load up some b-12 or somethin in the pin after it so that none gets wasted in the needle?
it is a very common practice to inject it with b-12 of just plain bacteriostatic water. if you plan on doing this most people draw up the bacteriostatic water or b-12 first so it will ensure that all the igf is pushed out of the needle and none will stay in the pin.

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
slin pins confuse me, how does one draw up .02mL in one??
a normal slin pin holds 1ml of fluid so all you do is divide the dosing per ml by 100 to get how much igf is held per line. some pinz though only have 50 lines so you would divide by 50 to get the amount per line.
with the igf since it is 1000mcg per ml then you divide that amount by 100(the amount of lines) and it will give ya the dosing per line in this case 10mcg per line

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
very nice explanation. As far as slin pins go, they have very short needles, are they long enough for IM injection? or is sub-q the way to go?

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
very nice explanation. As far as slin pins go, they have very short needles, are they long enough for IM injection? or is sub-q the way to go?
i would only inject igf into muscles with very little subQ fat on them such as delts(my fav) or quads, biceps & triceps. will sting a little for the first few minutes typically but it goes away very quickly.
i use 5/8th inch slin pins and i think they are 29guage.

P

pincrusher

im is the recommended way to inject because if you do subQ it will tend to leave a lump for almost a week and it WILL hurt somewhat. it also releases slower into your system when doing subQ which is not what you want with igf.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
ok so i think i got it 20 mcg- 40 mcg..and u take how many times like per week or per day?...and where can i get some slin pins can i get them from gotpinz.com? thank and should i be taking b12?

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
No question that LR3 IGF-1 is great for PCT. A couple of observations though. While some people do get reasonable results from 20-40mcgs per day, others need more in the range of 60-80mcgs per day to protect and enhance cycle gains. You should be able to determine your own "sweet-spot" by being carefully in tune with your body's feedback. LR3 IGF-1 is going to have apparent results beginning about 10-15 days after you start your run of it. If you are getting zero from it, it is time to re-evaluate your dosage.

Another observation is that with LR3, it is really handy to pick up the 0.3 or 0.5 cc insulin syringes ... it makes precision measurements of the very small amount of LR3 that we are using. Adding some sterile water or BW in the syringe before drawing out the LR3 does help ... both with the potential sting of AA or HCl, and also in getting all of the LR3 from the syringe. In absence of the extra water, drawing a small air bubble will help push out the last of the LR3 from the syringe.

As mentioned, IM is the way to go. With Acetic Acid or HydroCloric Acid either one, you really don't want to shoot that subQ ... it will certainly leave a nice irritated spot for a while.