©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

real superdrol.. not a clone

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Is there any real anabolic xtreme superdrol floating around, not a copy or clone of it, i have found a few people that i can get it from but im thinking it is most likely a clone, i have already tried it and at 20mg ed for 4 weeks and got nothing special from it, gained 11lbs and kept 9... i usually gain that if not more on a tbol blast for 6 weeks... i wanna try the real thing

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Most our suppliers have the real deal.
You can't expect huge gains of each drug each time. There are so many factors. Juice and pro hormones just don't work that way
The first time you may get 9 lbs- the second blast you may loose weight or muscle
Me my self I don't like superdrol and wouldn't waste my time with it - but that's just me

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm not really sure what the difference between "real" and "clone" Superdrol would be? It seems to me that it either is Superdrol, or it's not.

If you're wanting bottles of the original from when it was legal, I doubt you're going to have much luck with it. I've heard of guys on some of the prohormone message boards that bought as many bottles of that stuff as they could afford before it was taken off the market. You could try there, but even if someone had some they would likely try to gouge you so badly on the price that it just wouldn't be worth it.

I heard stories of guys a few years ago selling it on eBay for something like $200-$300 a bottle. Superdrol might be awesome, but that kind of money can buy a lot of Tren and Anadrol.

Good luck with your unicorn hunt, bro.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Im debating on just dropping it completely, and swapping it with a 25mg oral anadrol/25mg injectible anadrol kickstart, usually i would just use 50mg oral as a kickstart but have a bottle of injectable anadrol ive been itching to try

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Is there any real anabolic xtreme superdrol floating around, not a copy or clone of it, i have found a few people that i can get it from but im thinking it is most likely a clone, i have already tried it and at 20mg ed for 4 weeks and got nothing special from it, gained 11lbs and kept 9... i usually gain that if not more on a tbol blast for 6 weeks... i wanna try the real thing

Its out there if you look around. Not readily sold like a 'supplement' back yrs ago,,,but you can still find it.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I stocked up on some to run with test&eq,but haven't run it yet.I did the same thing with some var last year&haven't tried it either.damn!!! I've been giving it to my girlfriend with clen (2- 8wk cycles in 1yr)with really nice results