©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

realistic goal?

Grutas

Aug 25, 2007
I’m getting on 40mg var and test-e 500mg per week. My goal is to gain 20 lbs. I’m intended to run this cycle for 10 weeks. Is this goal a realistic one?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
That would depend on much more than the drugs bud. Your diet and training will be the deciding factor. I've seen people gain that much without the use of any steroid - though they were beginners. I usually do not respond to questions regarding weight-gain during a cycle as far as what is possible or what I did. I could tell someone that I lost 20lbs of fat and gained 5lbs of muscle on a certain 6 week cycle, and then everyone will assume it was the cycle and want to copy it, when it was a combination of several factors that made the change. I'd say its reasonable, but if bulk is goal why are you spending the money on Anavar when I'd assume that you'd reach your goal without it, though I see nothing wrong with adding it and it would make a nice stack - just not the cheapest way to reach your goal.

Last edited:

MUsc

Jul 6, 2007
Var is a very good roid for strength, pump and muscle hardness, but with all due respect is not known for bulking, so why would you chose var?

hardmuscle

Jan 13, 2007
I don’t want to contradict anyone but var worked very very well for me. Is true, you can’t compare it with d-bol when it come to gains, but I still add few good pounds in every cycle I used var.

Grutas

Aug 25, 2007
37 yo , 14% bf, 5'11", 198 lbs, training constantly for the last 7 years, that’s my four cycle.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think Test and Var Kick ass together.
Honestly as far as strength and "quality"Muscle Id much rather have some Var then dbol or anadrol... Thing is it cost a lot more.

I wouldnt worry so Much about weight as I would Just putting on some good muscle. The Size and Thickness will come with Good training and a LOT of eating. Everyone says they eat a lot But Very few guys are getting in 400-500 grams of protein a day...day in day out. Its tough! Like a Job, it takes serious effort if you want serious results.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rAJJIN and AlphaMale are both correct here...I love me some Test and Anavar together. Both suit me well and I just don't really like the bloat/higher BP I get from the dbol or adrol. Some like one or the other better but it will ultimatly come down to diet and anavar is good to me.;)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Grutas said:
I’m getting on 40mg var and test-e 500mg per week. My goal is to gain 20 lbs. I’m intended to run this cycle for 10 weeks. Is this goal a realistic one?

If you EAT and TRAIN correctly,,,I say its possible. 15lbs lean size should be no problem.