©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recent training in Kentucky

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
[ame]http://youtu.be/JYycfKvqKAc[/ame]

Here is from this past Saturday. We know the yoke is atleast 420lbs empty... But we believe it to be closer to 440-450... And on the stones, that's a 300lb stone smashed his finger between a 210lb stone haha

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude how many pounds carry over to your lifts do you get from that awesome beard!!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
You've came a long way the last few years I've followed ur progress on pm and now here great work brother

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
You move some serious weight around fubb!

Need a better partner there though, can't have him stopping your progress like that over a finger, he's got 9 more :p:D

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
You've came a long way the last few years I've followed ur progress on pm and now here great work brother

Thanks man!!! I really appreciate that! It's been a long tough battle haha

You move some serious weight around fubb!

Need a better partner there though, can't have him stopping your progress like that over a finger, he's got 9 more :p:D

I know right hahaha I have him hell about it too...

Had a guy spotting. Me the other day on bench too that grabbed the bar early on a PR... Pissed me off haha

Where in Kentucky was this at?

Nortonville I think it's called. Close to Madisonville

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks man!!! I really appreciate that! It's been a long tough battle haha

I know right hahaha I have him hell about it too...

Had a guy spotting. Me the other day on bench too that grabbed the bar early on a PR... Pissed me off haha

Nortonville I think it's called. Close to Madisonville

I work in KY but in the other side of the state.