©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

recipes

Apr 22, 2011
I need some recipes for breakfast for a cutting diet. Anything else besides of eggwhites an oats that carried over from bulking???

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I eat what my lady cooks, she mix fresh fruit, plain yoghurt and granola together. It’s fast tasty..

robinme

Feb 12, 2009
i have had egg whites and cream of wheat mixed together with salt and pepper and it was awesome for a while ...

huge28

May 5, 2011
i have had egg whites and cream of wheat mixed together with salt and pepper and it was awesome for a while ...

Same here, but after a few weeks it got old. This week im back to egg whites and oatmeal for a while:)

kickstrs

Dec 14, 2011
For me, protein pancakes, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder,add a small amount of natty peanut butter to them and cook in a pan, For me, protein pancakes, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder,add a small amount of natty peanut butter to them and cook in a pan.

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
For me, protein pancakes, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder,add a small amount of natty peanut butter to them and cook in a pan, For me, protein pancakes, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder,add a small amount of natty peanut butter to them and cook in a pan.

Sound good....

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011

damn that sounds awesome:love1:

Shown

Banned
Sep 17, 2012
Nice topic and all poxts are wonderful. I love to eat protein cake because i have tried this last week. Thanks everyone for sharing some recipes. Keep it up.