©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recommend a Clinic or Provider

BTraven

May 6, 2014
I too would like to hear any recommendations. I originally went to Innovative and both my free/total were flagged LOW. Anyways I got turned off by the hard sell and never did anything about it.
Now that I know a bit more I'm starting to consider it again.

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
I go to a clinic called Testosterone Longevity Center or TLC. It's a relatively new clinic and the only one I have ever dealt with. They have a Natureopath Doctor on site and they take insurance. Pretty decent staff there and I don't really have any complaints. Once you get settled in you can take your injections at home and they also prescribe HCG and anastozole. The HCG is overpriced but I'm looking into cheaper alternatives. Let me know if you have any questions.

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
Oh yea they are located in the Renton Highlands area and they have a website just google it. I would link it but on my iphone. Just wanted to also say I am not affiliated with them in any way. Hope this info helps.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
A sponcer would be a good and cheap way. But I dont know of any sponcer that sells them with a doctors name and your name on them. Lets say you live on the road and get pulled over. If its script your safe. Or you fly a lot your safe. But if you get cought with the other kind well you could be in trouble