©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recommendations?

krayziet

Nov 27, 2004
Hey, Im new to the board and have been reading all current and past threads. I was wondering if anybody could make any recommedations for me. I am 23yrs old about 6'4 175. What I am looking to do is just bulk up , Gain mass that I can eventually turn into muscle. Right now I just take 100% protein whey shakes twice daily. I work out daily but really cant seem to put on any weight. A buddy of mine recommended creatine but I was told that wont do nothin for me. I asked my other friend who is really into working out and he said I should take Dbol. MOney is not an issue for me , I just want to make sure I am taking the right product that will give me results. If anybody could give me some suggestions, That would be awesome! Thanks Alot!

BIOHAZZARD66

Nov 2, 2004
Downeast Maine
If you want some Novice Cycle recommendations, go to www.steroids.com . After you agree to the disclamer and get to the start page on the left column are some sample cycle advice for Novice, Intermediate and Advanced. May give you some direction. As for Creatine, I dunno...some people use it and claim results If you decide to juice U won't need it. Jus eat like a horse and train like an animal.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I can tell you just from what you posted that you aren't eating enough. If you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating enough it's just that plain and simple. The problem is, if you aren't eating enough to gain weight without steroids, you won't gain weight with them either. So, we need to start there.
Second, my arms measured 16 and 1/2 inches for at least 10 years straight. Creatine is what put them over 17 inches. It was the EAS brand that has the dextrose in it, but it took me to 17 and 1/4 inches in about 3 months after years of not gaining anything. Now I use creatine (plain) all of the time.
Once those two things are in order I would suggest a very simple first cycle with 400 to 500mg per week of test enanthate or cypionate for 12 weeks. This cycle will allow you to make some decent size and strength gains while figuring out exactly how your body responds to steroids. Things like how much do you need to grow and are you gyno prone?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
he wont know if he is prone until he tries it though, i dont think he said he has yet. damn bro, i would really recommend taking up your eating habits a notch, if your 6'3 like me and only 175, thats pretty skinny. take up working out but mainly eating as well. and i wouldnt recomend saying "money is no issue", probably not a good thing to say, lol. Good luck, bro.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
take up working out but mainly eating as well. and i wouldnt recomend saying "money is no issue", probably not a good thing to say, lol. Good luck, bro.
Actually, that is a good point. I don't think people really realize how expensive this life style can be. Good food is expensive and cycles can run $300 to $500 per cycle when PCT and anti-e's are included.

krayziet

Nov 27, 2004
Thanks alot for the info. If there is any thing else I should know , let me know. Also I didnt mean when I said money isnt a issue, that I had a lot to throw away, just that I dont mind paying alot of money for a product that actually works and is worth it.! Thanks again!

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
u kiddin? i got 2 cycles for ~$300 you just gotta know where to go. and krayziet, read up, PLEASE dont just jump right into this, you sound like you've read a bit, but not enough. I've seen too many people just pump AAS into their bodies like its a miracle drug and come with bitch tits and flabby arms. The only main thing gear does for you is help increase protein synthesis, meaning if you put crap into your body its not going to do jack shit. And when you say 'gain mass that will eventually turn into muscle' it sounds pretty naive. When you build muscle, you build muscle, not mass then it changes over time to muscle. Get more info and give us questions, dont ask for everything you need to know about AAS.

Mass building, Test will work as a first cycle. Keep it simple to help you figure out how your body reacts. Get your PCT in order before you even think about starting. Please dont ask 'uh what is pct?' If you already have some solid mass from working out and just want to build LBM, try anavar. Any more questions, feel free to fire away.