©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Reflux on tren

armada

Mar 5, 2017
Anyone else get really bad acid reflux on tren?

Running 400mg along with test ATM and it is killing me reflux wise!

I have tablets for it but im having to take double sometimes triple the dose I should.

Anyone use anything else to help?

I just had a horrible experience with this. Even at a low dose (50mg EOD of Tren A) by week 2 I was getting really bad stomach pains and gastric discomfort every afternoon into the night. Omeprazole helped a little, but the only thing that solved it for me was dropping the Tren (unfortunately).

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Man I feel lucky for me but bad at the same time for all you guys that suffer. I've never had any issues with tren except for the occasional tren taste in my mouth immediately after injection and insomnia but that's the extent of it. And yes I have always had access to really well made tren so maybe Sully is spot on about the quality. He usually is. Do you guys get heartburn every time you use tren? Just on injection days or the entire time your on it? Have you tried it with multiple suppliers? How long after you stop using tren does the heartburn stop? Sorry just curious and I seem to have missed this thread until now....AR....

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Tren always had given me acid reflux and I've always needed to run Prilosec while on it. The worst compound w regards to acid reflux for the though was methyl stenbolone - had me in the ER with reflux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk