©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

reinventing the wheel?

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
Not trying to reinvent the wheel... promise. I've been researching steroid cycles for over a year now off and on. I've always wondered what would happen if you combined a 1 month HGH cycle with HCG, clomid, and maybe some insulin? Would this help to permanently increase your body's natural testosterone production? Do nothing at all? Would there be any benefit to this combination?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Archie said:
Not trying to reinvent the wheel... promise. I've been researching steroid cycles for over a year now off and on. I've always wondered what would happen if you combined a 1 month HGH cycle with HCG, clomid, and maybe some insulin? Would this help to permanently increase your body's natural testosterone production? Do nothing at all? Would there be any benefit to this combination?

It would depend on your cycle past experience. but ya it would increase your natural test. hgh for only a month really wont get you the full benifits. gh needs to be ran longer then that.

if your looking to increase natural test.
do clomid, tribulus, zma that should help

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
I'm waiting to start my first cycle right now. Although, if GH can increase testicular size and testosterone production then I'm thinking about running some before going on steroids. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

Last edited:

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
pricey

wow that stuff is expensive though. Didn't realize how much 1 month would cost. I'm reading that a typical dose for someone 200 lbs is 60iu/week.
(3iu/week for each lbs of body weight)

Does anyone have any idea what a poor man's HGH schedule might accomplish? I'm thinking along the lines of 15iu/week for 4 weeks.

If you are injecting GH is your body's natural production shut down? Or is the injected GH used in addition to what growth hormone your body is already producing? If this is true then wouldn't smaller doses still be worth while?

chromedome

Feb 25, 2005
Archie said:

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

Archie said:
I thought GH was safer than Test? Just being cautious. Deez my jewels bro.
gh should be left to those peopel who have been using juice for quite awhile and need an extra boost to get them past stagnant levels. you should never rely on gh to gain size if being used without any other steroids.
gh is to expensive for your proposed usage. there are much better options such as the above mentioned test only cycle.
using a synthetic substance inside your body will not permanently increase your bodies natural production of testosterone. dont know where you may have gotten that idea but it is dead wrong. although gh will cause all the cells in your body to grow, it is not specific to muscle cells like steroids are, your nutz will not see a permanent increase in production of sperm or testosterone.
hcg only provides a temporary increase in lh, & fsh, the hormones your thyroid produces to tell your balls to produce test & sperm. it will give you a nice peak increase but will go away once you stop the usage of hcg. hcg is also a product that has a very high affinity to convert to estrogen so without stacking an anti-estrogen product with the HCG usage you may experience gyno.
IN PLAIN WORDS, FORGET ABOUT GH AND FOCUS ON OTHER PRODUCTS TILL YA HAVE EXPERIENCE!!!
INSULIN SHOULD NEVER EVER BE USED BY SOMEONE WITHOUT TONS OF EXPERIENCE USING GEAR. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PRODUCTS YOU CAN USE AND WILL KILL YOU IF NOT USED PROPERLY. insulin shock is deadly especially if you go into it without having anyone around to help you out.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Read everything that chromedome and pincrusher have said over and over until you dream it at night.

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
Okay I've been doing more research on the use of GH with HCG and Clomid. I'm still not convinced this is a bad idea. Given the cost of GH it will be very expensive, but I don't think it will be a waste of money.

This is kind've weird to be talking about with you all, but I would like to say that one of my testicles is slightly higher than the other one. I have never used steroids or anything like that, although I'm kind've worried about trying them. Anyone else out there with this problem? I've had a doctor check it out once before because it was causing some minor discomfort. He was more concerned w/ finding a possible tumor and said everything was fine. Still, it bugs me and I'd like to get the boys leveled out before committing to a steroid cycle. I found the following links which I found very useful. I thought I would share them with you all. They're worth a read. check the links.

"GROWTH HORMONE

A considerable body of evidence suggests the existence of a relationship between growth hormone (GH) and the HPTA.[[57]] The effect of GH administration on gonadal function in men has been poorly investigated. In addition, it has been suggested that rGH administration could improve testosterone production induced by CG alone or combined with gonadotropins.[[58]] Patients treated with extra-active GH and chorionic gonadotropin (CG), Carani et al. (1999) [[59]], found a significant increase in testosterone levels when compared with CG treatment alone. These data show that GH treatment displays a clear-cut effect upon Leydig cell function and increases the production of seminal plasma volume in fertile adult males with isolated GH deficiency. "

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/scally/anabolic-steroid-induced-hypogonadism.htm

The second article I found refers to children although I think HCG will have similar effects for men.

"Treatment for undescended testicles with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) stimulates the testicles to release testosterone. As a result, a boy's undescended testicle may complete its descent, at least temporarily.
Treatment with hCG also stimulates enlargement of the testicles and growth of blood vessels to the testicles.
hCG usually is injected into a muscle, such as in the buttocks, and may be given daily or weekly."

http://health.yahoo.com/ency/healthwise/rt1132

I welcome any feedback. Thanks.