©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Remedies for tren cough?

beatlejuice

Sep 11, 2013
I've been using a pharmaceutical brand of gear that I was getting out of Chicago. The box says manufactured in Rockford ill. I'm 3 weeks out from North Americans and my body just isn't responding to this stuff. So as a test I picked up a different brand of trenA been on it 3 days straight and already night n day difference in my body. Started to drop water n tightening up big time. Question is have you guys ever heard of bionche pharma?? Im not a rookie to this n know how my body reacts n with everything I'm running I should be hard as nails.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've been using a pharmaceutical brand of gear that I was getting out of Chicago. The box says manufactured in Rockford ill. I'm 3 weeks out from North Americans and my body just isn't responding to this stuff. So as a test I picked up a different brand of trenA been on it 3 days straight and already night n day difference in my body. Started to drop water n tightening up big time. Question is have you guys ever heard of bionche pharma?? Im not a rookie to this n know how my body reacts n with everything I'm running I should be hard as nails.

No, but I've herd of bio tech. There's a few guys from up in that area and maybe one of them will hop in and help answer ur question. Thinking maybe its something local idk.