©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

REWARD for info!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anabolic Pharms?

rtysdog

Jun 18, 2005
Anyone can tell me anything about anabolic pharms roids? It is 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is thisn possibe or real. I heard the West side barbell club in Buffalo uses this ug stuff. Please help a fellow lifter out!

W

wolfyEVH

even if its real......i would hope you plan on taking more than deca.......

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
rtysdog said:
Anyone can tell me anything about anabolic pharms roids? It is 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is thisn possibe or real. I heard the West side barbell club in Buffalo uses this ug stuff. Please help a fellow lifter out!

I know QV makes a 200mg/50cc vial...dont know 'bout urs....
L~H

rtysdog

Jun 18, 2005
anabolic pharms

this stuff might be real and the guy I got it from says its made especially for a Buffalo, NY powerlifting team amongst others, bullcrap or what?

Gettinhuge_pump

So its made specifically for the powerlifting team?...i dont know if that is true or not, the senior guys on the board would have probably seen it or know more about it if its really legit gear. I guess the only way to find out is to just try it out. Good luck bro.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I've used Anabolic Pharms Test En. Good stuff. I used it my first two cycles. Got great gains. The source is a really good and reliable guy, you have some good gear there.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
haven't used it but Anabolic Pharms (AP) does make 50ml oils and has good rep-

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
The only 50cc bottles I've ever seen were Winstrol V,Equipoise and Finaject and that was middle 80's...I personally like the idea of the 50cc bottle..That way there you have a large quanity of it so I personally tend to use more and gain more....I've never heard of deca in that quantity and the only reason a power lifter would ever think of doing deca is for joint pain only...As far as a power lifting drug deca is completely useless....It takes to long to get anything out of it and the gains and the amount of time to get something out of deca is a complete waste of time.....Now if you were going to cycle and then get off and stay on a small amount of deca while your in the so called cleaning out phase till you started your next cycle...I'v e heard of that,but I just don't like that way I feel you have to clean your system out for at least 8 weeks...Be carefull it sounds like it could be fake gear....

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Dude, the gear isn't fake. I have used his deca and test enanthate and both were 50 mL jugs.

rtysdog

Jun 18, 2005
Thanks

your the man mastalifta I hope this stuff is as good as you say it is! I got some androgel (t-gel)to take with it.

dan525

Apr 8, 2006
AP is the best Test E I have used. At 500/wk I made insane gains. It is slightly high in BA so you may want to cut it with some sterile oil.

Monte Brogan

Donating Member
Apr 23, 2006
East Coast
dan525 said:
AP is the best Test E I have used. At 500/wk I made insane gains. It is slightly high in BA so you may want to cut it with some sterile oil.

Interesting. Big 50mL jugs...very economical. Seriously considering AP.