©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rice cakes

kidmod

May 8, 2012
I recently hear in the gym the rice cakes put the human body in perfect anabolic state because of what it does to your blood sugar. Is that true? or is another bullshit said in the gym.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I recently hear in the gym the rice cakes put the human body in perfect anabolic state because of what it does to your blood sugar. Is that true? or is another bullshit said in the gym.

A perfect anabolic state from rice cakes?? Think about that for a minute,,,complete BS.

1toX

Apr 22, 2011

idont know, but they do spike your insulin because of the higher GI content and would be good PWO imo

ohpack

May 4, 2011
Rice cakes aren't terrible PWO...but they aren't ideal...only eat them when bulking

taskoo

Apr 27, 2011
There is nothing specifically good about rice cakes though that would make them more suitable pwo than another source of carbs.

Bell

Oct 13, 2012
Rice cake is new for me and i never tried it. There is no any recipe of rice cake so please share its recipe also so that i can make it.