©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rip Joe Weider

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Just heard this morning about Weider.

He lived a long, full life. A pioneer of the sport and industry!

RIP.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
When i think of Bodybuilding...i picture Joe Weiders pic on his protein products.

He is the poster boy of bodybuilding...in my opinion

great person!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Something my grandmother said to me before she passed from her third bout with bone marrow cancer she was she was one of the strongest most unbelievable women ive ever known in my life guys "Death is always sad for the people that remain behind but all you have to do is realize the good people that have passed are no longer of this retchid earth they are now residing in a paradise that we will all hopefully see one day and you soon realize your sadness has turned to happiness and envy." Guess that was her way of saying imm going to a better place. Its stuck with me to this day.

Last edited:

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
The Master Blaster

Every one that has touched a weight, everyone that has aspired to have a fit body, with fit mind, starts with a man whose vision brought us here at this point in time, and keeps us going to the future with great rewards. Thanks to Joe Weider Bodybuilding is a Blast ! Don't Stop Till You Drop. OMR:action-smiley-033: