©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rips......a thing of beauty.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Sorry for the dbl post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Guys remember the rules. NO asking for sources. I do not want to keep deleting threads because guys do not want to follow the rules.

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
my first run with gh was hyges im two months in and like what I see already bloodwork came back @ 33.9 was wondering if rips were in the same range I got bad cts symtoms had to lower dose b:welcome:ut was going to get more hyges and was thinking of rips aswell any advise would be great

paak

Aug 17, 2011
If you have a legit source - stick with what's working. Both brands are the best out there IMO. Anyone who says different is just using a matter of opinion. Congrats on the good results! Feels good!!

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
This will be my first run with gh period. I'm going to start at 2iu then stay at 4iu a day for a while. Then just before a cycle starts I'll goto 6iu a day for the duration of the cycle.

You certainly made a great choice by choosing rips for your first run with HGH. I have used rips then went back to Chinese generic, and I have regretted it ever since. Can't wait to get back on my Rips in a couple days

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
You certainly made a great choice by choosing rips for your first run with HGH. I have used rips then went back to Chinese generic, and I have regretted it ever since. Can't wait to get back on my Rips in a couple days

I've got 8 kits to start and will get more when needed. Well actually only 7 kits left:D