©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Road To transformation

bigdawg

May 15, 2007
Ok so this really has nothing to do with AS yet, but I moved to a coastal town and I need not to be fat and achieve a beach body ASAP.

I got my diet in order, very clean and loaded up on supplements.

7 am Breakfast- 2 cups black coffee, 1 cup oats, 2 scoops Optimum Nutrition Whey Isolate, blended goodness. (4 Beverly Beef Liver Concentrate Tablets, 1 Blue Bonnet Super earth Multi Vitamin, 2 Inholtry Glucosamine Tablets)

10 am ON Whey Isolate Shake (4 Beef liver)

12 Grilled Chicken, brown Rice, broccoli. ( 4 Beef Liver, 1 multi, 2 Glucosamine)

3 pm ON WHey Isolate Shake ( 4 beef Liver)

5 pm Whey Shake +1 scoop BCAA (4 beef liver, 1 multi, 2 Glucosamine)

6pm lift weights like a mad man
Post Work out Whey SHake + Creatine Monohydrate

7pm BJJ + Muy Thai Training

8pm DInner, Chicken, fish or beef, no carbs, greens

10 pm SLeep

So this is my road to not being fat.

I am ordering Synthetine and Syntheselene from Synthetek to run with this daily. I took some pics of my fat 270lbs ass on monday do i will have good before and after pics when one day i am less fat and women flock to me because of beach body!

And why am i not seeing any water retention from the creatine? am i most likely too fat to notice at this point?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
hey breo, just to be a pain in the ass.....break down the numbers for us. Protein, carbs and fats. Then let's look at your numbers. You will find this to be a very interesting exercise. When you've done this post up the daily numbers....................We like numbers! much easier to break your diet down this way and make adjustment by the numbers!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bigdawg said:
Ok so this really has nothing to do with AS yet, but I moved to a coastal town and I need not to be fat and achieve a beach body ASAP.

I got my diet in order, very clean and loaded up on supplements.

7 am Breakfast- 2 cups black coffee, 1 cup oats, 2 scoops Optimum Nutrition Whey Isolate, blended goodness. (4 Beverly Beef Liver Concentrate Tablets, 1 Blue Bonnet Super earth Multi Vitamin, 2 Inholtry Glucosamine Tablets)

10 am ON Whey Isolate Shake (4 Beef liver)

12 Grilled Chicken, brown Rice, broccoli. ( 4 Beef Liver, 1 multi, 2 Glucosamine)

3 pm ON WHey Isolate Shake ( 4 beef Liver)

5 pm Whey Shake +1 scoop BCAA (4 beef liver, 1 multi, 2 Glucosamine)

6pm lift weights like a mad man
Post Work out Whey SHake + Creatine Monohydrate

7pm BJJ + Muy Thai Training

8pm DInner, Chicken, fish or beef, no carbs, greens

10 pm SLeep

So this is my road to not being fat.

I am ordering Synthetine and Syntheselene from Synthetek to run with this daily. I took some pics of my fat 270lbs ass on monday do i will have good before and after pics when one day i am less fat and women flock to me because of beach body!

And why am i not seeing any water retention from the creatine? am i most likely too fat to notice at this point?

sounds like your one your way..DIET is crucial in this game...and it takes time so dont get discouraged.