©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roll with the punches

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
New to this forum and already like what I see. Lots of valuable info. and people that do mind sharing knowledge. I've boxed scince I was about 12 years old until about five years ago when I started really getting into lifting. I went from 129lbs back then to about 215-220lbs now and I don't plan on stopping until 265. Never have juiced but plan on it real soon. I'm 6' and small frame not sure of BF at this time and really not concerned its not hard at all for me to get shredded thanks to my piss poor genetics. Its putting the weight on that is the struggle. Lift heavy/Be happy.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci. Read up and learn b4 taking your first cycle. Know about what to take, cycle lengths, PCT, etc. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Welcome to Anasci. Read up and learn b4 taking your first cycle. Know about what to take, cycle lengths, PCT, etc. :)

Why...? just do it....yeah baby yeah! Take everything in! j/k Wacobeshears we've spoken a couple times (longhorns suck ;) ) welcome bro!