©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

rower or exercise bike?

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
I have to choose between a rower or a exercise bike but before taking the decision I want to know from which I would get more results in term of losing fat . which would be your choice?

legalracing

Apr 26, 2011
I have to choose between a rower or a exercise bike but before taking the decision I want to know from which I would get more results in term of losing fat . which would be your choice?

I can do 40 mins an a bike at high resistance ...but a rower I swear that kills me in a few minutes. honestly, a rower may be too intense for you but is your choice. even I'm curious what other guys will say:p

morris

Jun 20, 2011
I'd do for the rowing machine as it works both upper and lower body.
I find that rowing machines are hard to beat in terms of time spent losing weight

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Best will be alternating them. This way you won't get bored and give a chance to some muscles to rest.

getbigger11

Jun 10, 2011
rower and spend good money if you buy a bike buy a real one the auto bike sucks in my opinion cause its really just legs unless you spin

Harbour

Jul 5, 2011
Hi hj11jason,
Both have their own importance but if I have to choose between rower and exercise bike I will select rower.
Great exercise to lose fat and effective in increasing your stamina.