©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rumble Johnson

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
For Jones to win he needs an excellent fight plan! If they go toe to toe, Rumble will win! I think Jones will counter strike and try to stay away from Rumbles bombs! He throws his punches with the same ferocity as Tyson in his Prime. Can't wait.

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
Rumble is a hell of a wrestler, Jones with his athleticism and unconventional striking and height who knows! But I like Rumbles do or be done attitude.

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
I think Jones would have classed Gustafson as a beast! But Rumble made him look pretty average, threw him around and beat him up. Jones lost my respect with his drugs shame!!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I think Jones would have classed Gustafson as a beast! But Rumble made him look pretty average, threw him around and beat him up. Jones lost my respect with his drugs shame!!!

Do not get me wrong i been wanting to see Jones get beat since before he won the strap. I hope Rumble beats him. I wish Anderson would have went up in his prime and fought him. That would have been the super fight to watch but i lost a lot of respect for him too after the latest debacle

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
Welp, Jon done goofed and is now wanted by the police in NM. The funny thing (if anything could be funny in this sad state of affairs) is that Chael called it months ago when he said this fight would never happen.

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
This is the same guy that bragged about narcing on dudes who smoked weed. What a cunt.