©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rumor Mill bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
For those silly little bitch's who like to talk shit because of their own insecurities....There's no F***** scam! Get your facts straight before you decide you want to put someone out like that. I don't give a f*** if you say it as a joke....it's not humerous for no one when it's done to them especially me. :squintfin

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Hey O, I wasn't on the board when this happened I guess, but we know you better than to think something like that of you.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
dont wanna know

Dont know.Dont wanna know. Even when I ran across a post that was something about a gamebox,playstation-whathefukever!...I didnt pay attention...But thats just me.I couldnt care less about "gaming" is it called?
If it were up to me I'd throw them all in the river..
...Anyway I take it someone was crying out loud about one or some such...
I say to you,Shut the hell up ya silly punko...Take your marbles and go home before you get on here and start a drama surrounding something that cannot warrant drama-Gamebox.?shitfuck! shut up,pull your genkos up and wipe that booger off your face---theres my 2 cents and I dont even want to know.Dont wanna Know spit back at this post and Ill have you banned until you grow up.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The other individual involved wasn't complaining. Just had a comment since it affected him along with myself. we've since then cleared it up. Now others who aren't involved decided to throw their own worthless 2 cents in there and make more of it than what it was. So it's not the one involved it's the silly other bitches who like talking shit like high school girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.