©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Running a cutter and bulker together

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Ive heard a bunch of people say just do 1 or the other which is what i have been doing for multiple cycles now but i was wondering if i could do a 20 day dnp cycle with 50mg anadrol for 20 days, my diet is in check so i never bloat on anadrol but would i benefit more taking them together or running 20 days of anadrol straight into 20 days of dnp

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Anadrol is my favorite oral,never ran dnp but if I were going to that,I think ur idea would produce the best results 20days drol then 20days dnp instead of running the 2 simultaneously

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Cutting and bulking engage metabolic pathways that are almost completely mutually exclusive. One cannot do both at the same time as effectively as either cutting or bulking alone. It can be done, it just takes a much longer period of time, because both processes are slowed down dramatically.

And what are you really hoping to accomplish in just 20 days, anyway? What kind of cutting or bulking cycle doesn't even last a full 3 weeks?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OP...ironic You name these compounds they are 2 of My favorites but I run them separately...Drol fills you in quite nicely after DNP leans/flattens you out

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Anadrol fills me up in certain spots but doesnt make me watery lookin, last time i did dnp it cut down alot of my fat but arms and chest looked the same so it didnt seem to lose any muscle that i noticed thats why i was just wondering if i ran them both could i drop down the fat while gaining muscle from the anadrol since i dont retain much water

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Often times as we burn fat and get leaner, we are convinced that we are building muscle at the same time, even though that is rarely the case. The decrease in subcutaneous adipose tissue reveals more muscle definition and separation, which gives the appearance of "more" muscle. It's important not to confuse being able to see your muscles, with having built more of them.

That's why being lean always looks more impressive. Even if you're not "as big" as the other guy, the one that is leaner and has more definition and separation will always look better.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
IMO, on this subject, I would run gear which has been proven to accomplish the goal intended. the combinations of compounds has all been tried, why not go with what has been proven already?

This is bit off topic but what I like to do from time to time when I am on a cruising stint is to run low dose Test, run a low dose secondary for several weeks and then mix in random low dose other compounds for short stints. for Eg, low dose tren A for three weeks then switch it up,. my favorite cruise is low dose Test with primo and proviron, hell If I had one cycle to do forever it would be test, primo, proviron and 2iu's of gh...good gh...no generic. my 2 cents

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
taking AAS while on DNP, is appropriate to maintain muscle but your not gonna gain any muscle while taking DNP either. The muscle is just not getting the nutrients needed, most calories consumed are being burned off as heat instead. The higher the dose, the hotter you get, the less nutrients body receives. You can eat but body is starving so how could you "bulk"?

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
taking AAS while on DNP, is appropriate to maintain muscle but your not gonna gain any muscle while taking DNP either. The muscle is just not getting the nutrients needed, most calories consumed are being burned off as heat instead. The higher the dose, the hotter you get, the less nutrients body receives. You can eat but body is starving so how could you "bulk"?

id like to know that also. i use clen and cant grow, dnp would wither me away

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
Unless you're running Tren. How many times have you heard ppl grow into their show?