©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Running orals longer

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Was watching a guy the other day talk about running his orals every 8 hours 2 days on 1 day off. He was implying running this way orals could be ran safer alot longer but higher doses on the running days?

Thoughts from guys with more hands on experience?

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
There are many opinions on how one should run orals.
I do believe that hepatoxicity is greatly over exaggerated online, especially by inexperienced individuals who throw blanket statements about liver cancer and transplants if someone uses orals over 8 weeks, for example.
Clinical trials have used C17 steroids on test subjects for months on end with nothing more than elevated enzymes which returned to baseline after cessation of the compounds.
Everyone's system is different and I'd say an eight week regimen of orals adding 50% to a realistic, conservative dose every third week or so is fine.

1-2: x mg
3-5: x mg x 1.5
6-8: x mg x 2

While this sounds interesting to only use the drugs less often, I can't imagine the safety would increase that much.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I agree with from 100%
Running 8 weeks is nothing for most
at 49 i would still run for over 8 weeks.
The only one i won't is super drol- that andI don't mix well.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
If you monitor your health and can tolerate orals for an extended period it should be just fine. With most AAS orals though I wouldn't go over 8 weeks,,many times with the stronger orals I suggest 4-6 weeks.

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
What comes fast also goes fast. Seems to be very true with orals, reason guys love running them is that they give a different kind of fullness+glycogen retention to the muscle and make people very strong. They wreck my appetite, and anything that wrecks your appetite when trying to grow is counterproductive to your goals.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
What comes fast also goes fast. Seems to be very true with orals, reason guys love running them is that they give a different kind of fullness+glycogen retention to the muscle and make people very strong. They wreck my appetite, and anything that wrecks your appetite when trying to grow is counterproductive to your goals.

May be counterproductive when trying to bulk, but would seem like a godsend when trying to cut! I've tried to find an oral that kills my appetite just for this reason. Sadly, none of them bother my appetite.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm at a point now where I'm just forcing myself to eat anyway it seems after you eat so much food even junk food looks nasty.....I just wish they'd come up with a healthy pill that had all needed nutrition in it.....I know keep.dreaming but we all have to dream. Lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm at a point now where I'm just forcing myself to eat anyway it seems after you eat so much food even junk food looks nasty.....I just wish they'd come up with a healthy pill that had all needed nutrition in it.....I know keep.dreaming but we all have to dream. Lol

https://alrindustries.com/products/humapro-tablets

They claim it works well. I know a few guys that like it. I'm not sold on it, but maybe it's worth a try?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Well said thinker...

May be counterproductive when trying to bulk, but would seem like a godsend when trying to cut! I've tried to find an oral that kills my appetite just for this reason. Sadly, none of them bother my appetite.

Bingo. Many will not use orals off season and rely more heavily on them prepping allowing them to remain fuller and stronger while dieting and depleting to preserve as much as possible.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
What do you guys think of running anadrol with halo? I'm sure no one will think its a good idea but for the end of a cycle, i figure what the hell. See how strong i can get.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
What do you guys think of running anadrol with halo? I'm sure no one will think its a good idea but for the end of a cycle, i figure what the hell. See how strong i can get.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I love both of them. As long as you keep your health in check. 50 mg of drol with 15mg of halo makes me really strong. It can be fun also.:D

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
have u tried tbol?
i heard good things about it but when i used it i saw no great results. but did get massive headaches.

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
I live t-bol. Very clean and lean gains. Also gives me strength and ridlicioua pumps. Although the downside is the pumps can get to become too much. I've used a lot of different brands of tbol over the years and I can say I noticed it definetly varies sponsor to sponsor. Have always does it 40-60 my myself

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016

I've tried to follow this reasoning to aid in appetite suppression while cutting, but all I end up with is hunger + acid reflux lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with it. I love both of them. As long as you keep your health in check. 50 mg of drol with 15mg of halo makes me really strong. It can be fun also.:D

But i run drol at 150mg. Halo still ok?