©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Salad diet ?

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
Read somewhere that eating salad before the main meals of the day will totally cut the appetite. Tried it the other day, but through my surprise what happened was quite the opposite. The salad made me hungrier than ever Not sure if to continue or to quit this diet. Thanks

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
Don't suffer of hunger. Eat often, small portion of good carbs, good proteins and fats. You will feel good at all times and still loose fat

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Read somewhere that eating salad before the main meals of the day will totally cut the appetite. Tried it the other day, but through my surprise what happened was quite the opposite. The salad made me hungrier than ever Not sure if to continue or to quit this diet. Thanks

Salad never fills me up. I'm still hungry after I eat it.

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
Soups are low calories and good feelers. You also get a good veggie intake. It pretty much cut the hunger.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You shouldn't be getting issues if your diet is spread out and consisting of lots of complex carbs and protein with good fats. If you keep finding yourself craving more that is a good thing... a sign of being more anabolic. Just keep eating more of the same thing (protein). If you want snacks then nuts or peanut butter are good. And yes you can still cut with all the above foods. Cottage cheese with fruit is my fav snack. Even BCAA's with some coconut oil should fill you alittle. Whats your diet looking like?