©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sauna

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
What are you guys think about the sauna / steam room ? does anyone know what affects both negative and positive have on muscle growth?

minnie

May 4, 2011
What are you guys think about the sauna / steam room ? does anyone know what affects both negative and positive have on muscle growth?

I love using the sauna after training , it's a good thing , you will sweating out all the unwanted toxins. Just make sure you drink lots of water:)

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
cool :D interesting thoughts guys. Also I wonder, what does saunas in terms of fat loss?

bexgeof

May 16, 2011
In term of fat loss I think is minimal , your heart rate and body temp will be up so I assume you must burn some fat... I always feel slimmer when I do sauna . plus It gets rid of toxins in your body is that can only aid fat loss

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

I regularly get out the sauna and have the coldest shower possible and then back in.... cool stuff

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I think its relaxing for me. Just that reason alone is good enough for me to use it.