©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sciatic Nerve?!

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Feel like a rookie admitting this but last Tues I SOMEHOW pinned through my sciatic. HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!! I've heard the horror stories over the years but now I fully appreciate how painful it is. Couldn't walk for 4 days without electricity and PAIN going down my cheek, down back of my leg and ending up in my big toe! Never again! Seems to be better today, just in time for squats!

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
You'll never hit the sciatic nerve if you're pinning in the right spot. That nerve runs medially down your glute so if you divide the glute into four squares and pin in the upper outter part of the "top right square" you should be g2g. Google will explain this way better than I can, but I hope this helps!

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
22g 1&1/2". Normally no problem but eod pinning (prop/ace) has me moving around to get fresh spots. Much better now and I'm gonna stay way far from it! Lol

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
I've only ever needed a 1" but I guess it depends on how much booty youre carrying around. You could try having a buddy pin for you if you ever get tired of the quad/delt routine. GL goin banana sandwhich.