©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Second Cycle Critique

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Whats up guys. It is about time for my second cycle. My first one consisted of 500mg test e and 400mg deca/wk for 12 weeks with 30mg d-bol/day for 4 weeks.

For my second cycle I am considering the following:
600mg test e and 600mg deca/wk and 50mg dbol/day for 4 weeks.

What do you guys think? I was considering 800mg Hi-test 400 at first, but I think I am gonna run that my third cycle.

THanKs,
Fuzion

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Looks good to me. How did you respond to your first cycle? Any gyno or other sides popping up? What about your PCT? It helps the bro's critique better if you post your full stats (unless we already know you) and your full cycle plans (PCT included.) But looks like your on the right track.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I got PCT covored. I had gyno before I started my first cycle. I didn't get itchy nipples or anything, and the gyno did not worsen any. I gained about 20 pounds after the water retention went down.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your Testosterone Enanthate should be higher in dosage than your Deca.

W

wolfyEVH

fuzion said:
I went from 160 to 180. I am 6'1.

shouldnt have cycled in the first place if you were 6'1" and only 160......even at 180 you're still skinny.....im 220-225 at 5'10" and feel tiny

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
who are you to tell someone when they can and cannot cycle! haha wolfy you crack me up. get a girlfriend.

W

wolfyEVH

nevergiveup said:
who are you to tell someone when they can and cannot cycle! haha wolfy you crack me up. get a girlfriend.

yep...i put a gun to his head and said "DON'T CYCLE OR I'LL KILL YOU"

even more reasons to show people why you're gone.