©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Second Cycle Suggestions

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Hey Guys,

I want to get my gear squared away over the next few months before I start my second cycle.

Any suggestions for what I should run?

I'll definitely do 500mg/Test-Enanthate weekly and the 30mg of Dbol daily the first six weeks.

Do you guys have suggestion for a good muscle conditioner?

I was thinking about tossing some Deca in there but I don't want the decreased sex drive.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
give us some stats. but I believe you should do your own research and then let us help you tweek it. for instance: the test you are going to take will counter the deca dick. . . . thats what I mean about tweeking. get back and let us know.:D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey Guys,

I want to get my gear squared away over the next few months before I start my second cycle.

Any suggestions for what I should run?

I'll definitely do 500mg/Test-Enanthate weekly and the 30mg of Dbol daily the first six weeks.

Do you guys have suggestion for a good muscle conditioner?

I was thinking about tossing some Deca in there but I don't want the decreased sex drive.

You could always try adding some EQ,,,it would stack well in your cycle.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
You could always try adding some EQ,,,it would stack well in your cycle.
x2.for a 2nd cycle eq is a nice compound.minimal sides and decent gains.alot of guys,imo,try to do too many compounds in the first few cycles doing more harm than god.it's good that you're taking the time to research and ask questions before jumping into it.deca is a good compound but not for a 1st or even 2nd cycle.finding the right dosages and dealing with the sex drive is a bit of a chore if you're not prepared.i'm on it now and luckily i did some looking into Hcg using Swales Protocol during the cycle.it's made a huge difference in not only my gains but in keeping the "boys" happy.good luck and keep us posted.