©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seizure?

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Seizure possibility?

I ordered some syringes ba bb filters etc. from research lab supply it shipped USPS. USPS website says it left U.S. on Dec 1 what is taking it? will customs seize that stuff. I'm from western Ontario by the way.

Last edited:

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
MR .T said:
I ordered some syringes ba bb filters etc. from research lab supply it shipped USPS. USPS website says it left U.S. on Dec 1 what is taking it? will customs seize that stuff. I'm from western Ontario by the way.
is it legal to get pins there? did u contact research labs?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I heard if someone has a seizure you shold put something in their mouth. wouldn't that be hard to do without getting your fingers bit?

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
RE: Seizure

I am from Canada as well and it is not illegal to posses syringes or filters. I order from them all the time,a dn I even had one of my packages marked "GEAR?" on the box from customs, and they let it through. It had my BB and BA along with all my glassware, filters, stoppers,etc... in it and it made it through. It is just the time of year. Xmas is a really busy time for any postal service. I have had my parcels from Research take up to 2 weeks to get here. It is just our customs that is holding it up

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Mine took 2 weeks to Canada and I ordered about 3wks before you did. Customs has no reason / right to seize BA, BB, filters, vials, etc. Not sure about pins though, but from the post above, it sounds OK.

Also, Research Lab Supply sent me a tracking / USPS number right after they sent the package. It was useless though, as other than the date it was sent showing up, there was no record of it being received, tracked, etc. anywhere until it showed up at my door.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Tracking # shows it just made it through customs. That is a long time for express mail IMO

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I picked up my order at the post office and it was opened by customs. Everything is still there though.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I wasn't worried about being arrested. I was just pissed if they where keeping it. Nothing was illegal. It took weeks to arrive and package had a sticker "opened by customs".

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I would not worry to much about seisure. the worst thing that could happen happened to me. iIwas arresseted for odering anadrol. The Detective came to my house with the package and bascically wrote me an appeance ticket to go to court after about a year of bullshit I paid a 250 fine. This is the worst case senareo. Unless your oder 10,000 pills pesonal use is a fine and I really dont think they will come to your house for 1 seisure I had abot 10-12 over the years.

Chris, where are you located? Canada or the US? I'm assuming Canada, but if it is the US then I'm really suprised that you only got a ticket and 250 dollar fine. Did you accept/sign for the package or what? If you don't want to talk about it, I understand. Just wondering.
Thanks.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
siezure?

Shit,I saw "siezure" and I thought GranMal siezure.
...Nevermind-
on the subject of parcel siezures however,I have always asked my supplier to write in large letters on the box "Illegal contraband,But only Anabolic Steroids...Please Mr.Customs man,no touch"
Has worked every time-Never a siezure in over 50 parcels

Last edited:

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I'm in Ontario Canada, you can walk off the street at your local pharmacy and buy as many needles and syringes as you wish... I use 21G/1.5" pins in the 3cc variety. They cost me $0.17 a piece.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I live in a small town and I didn't want too look bad. I might next time and say there for b12.