©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

September Contest - IVGear

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
result time .........
20110612015754533.jpg

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
oop, oh yes thats right MR> PECKERHEAD their is only 30 days in september, not 31, oh well maybe for once i get lucky, been wanting to try their TNE d- bol blend, or their test ace drol blend for a while. my d-bol cycle has come to an end but i think the drol/ test ace(oxyTest) would be a very god kickstart to a nice tren cycle.

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
oop, oh yes thats right MR> PECKERHEAD their is only 30 days in september, not 31, oh well maybe for once i get lucky, been wanting to try their TNE d- bol blend, or their test ace drol blend for a while. my d-bol cycle has come to an end but i think the drol/ test ace(oxyTest) would be a very god kickstart to a nice tren cycle.

dafawk. schizo??

brb :sFi_dualpistols::sFi_dualpistols::sFi_dualpistols::sFi_dualpistols::sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunnest::sFi_machinegunnest::sFi_machinegunnest:

god damn 150mg tren ed is fawking amazing

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
dafawk. schizo??

brb :sFi_dualpistols::sFi_dualpistols::sFi_dualpistols::sFi_dualpistols::sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunsdual:sFi_machinegunnest::sFi_machinegunnest::sFi_machinegunnest:

god damn 150mg tren ed is fawking amazing

i was thinking of 50mg ED for a first tren cycle, and 50mgs EOD of test prop. that would be about 200mgs of test/350 of tren ace a week. How does this look for a first run with tren?

Good Luck to everyone here who played and be sure to thank IV for the biggest amount of posts thus far and for their true sincerity..! Thanks bruthas..

AGREED even if i dont win i need to try these blends and his prices are amazing, fair min also, im pisti hae so much left over gear that id ont need and not one of my buddies will trade. See im somewhat if a gear whore, when i see a sale and start shopping, its a fuck show an i always order twice what i need and it sits, or gets thrown away by the wifey LOL, but she has come around....now that i got her ass of 10mgs of VAR ED LOL

IV you will have some buisness from my way very soon friend,

-wood

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol looks good peckerwood..lots a good tren info and smart guys posting in anaboloc thread..take a peek ..or start new thread..

Contest closed please wait till admin posts winner.. thks..

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I will be announcing the winner shortly as well as posting the October contest!

Good luck everyone!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
SEPTEMBER CONTEST WINNER

Bull_Nuts with # 2000

SEPTEMBER CONTEST PRIZE(S)

$300 FREE ORDER OF ANY PRODUCTS IVGEAR OFFERS!!​

CONGRATULATIONS Bull_Nuts

Private message me for details on how to claim your prize(s)!!​

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.