©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serious frustration

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Not enough BB wouldn't cause the crash as much as the proper hormone to BA ratio would. BA controls the crash of the solution in the vial whereas the addition of BB to the BA slows the crash of the solution in the muscle. BA is absorbed by the body faster than BB.

It's all about lipid solubility of ester compounds and crystallization precipitation.

I disagree. BA is a solvent, but we do not use it as such. 1% BA, 2% BA, 3% BA are all used as a preservative and to kill bacteria. The amount of BB will most certainly make or break the stability of a solution.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
This was my first brew, everything was calculated correctly although I was using a syringe to add in the BB/BA/Grapeseed. Quite possible I could have measured out wrong within a ML. My friend Bruce is raved about, smell of powder/look/feel was on point. Ordered 50g and scale read exactly at 50g. I'm positive it wasn't crashed when I first put it in the top of the bottletop filter, was completely clear and golden it's almost as if the filter made it crash or it just so happened to crash within that time period, about 24hrs after I heated it up (wanted to see if it would crash before I filtered). My guess is it's overdosed or I didn't add enough BB.

Now that I know where it came from, I think you are right, very unlikely its bad product. Although everyone makes mistakes, I would do a melting point test.
When you reheat, does it go back to a clear solution again?
Was the __ kind of silky looking and off white in color before you used it?
You said you used a syringe to measure your fluids, did you use a small one for a large amount of fluid transfer? In other words, did you use a 10cc syringe to measure say 75ml of fluid? Because, its very easy to lose track of how many times you sucked and squirted, know what I mean?
As IB said, maybe you need to measure the entire bottle to see if you have the correct amount of total fluid. If not, then maybe thats an indication that you mis measured.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Your friend is a very good friend!! I highly doubt he sent wrong product (mistakes do happen though).

I'm going with math error.

Bodybuilder0713

Feb 15, 2013
Ok thanks guys, never thought about measuring how much BB I had left. Seems I have and extra 5ccs of BB more than I should (50cc-40cc =10cc but I have 15cc). I used the calculator webpage that was given here, my calculations were positively not wrong, the only problem that could be my error is using a 10cc syringe to transfer. My guess is add 4cc of BB heat into solution then wait 48hrs. Does this sound correct?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ok thanks guys, never thought about measuring how much BB I had left. Seems I have and extra 5ccs of BB more than I should (50cc-40cc =10cc but I have 15cc). I used the calculator webpage that was given here, my calculations were positively not wrong, the only problem that could be my error is using a 10cc syringe to transfer. My guess is add 4cc of BB heat into solution then wait 48hrs. Does this sound correct?

It def wont hurt. Its a 100ml, right? I dont think 4ml is going to change things, but like I said, it wont hurt. Does it come clear when you heat it? Its hard to tell what it really looks like from your photo. Why is the crashed solution all the way up the sides of vial to the cap? Above the solution. Did you shake it? Or did it do that by itself?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
If it will come clear after reheating, then I would reheat, then withdraw 10ml of the clear solution, and put it into a 10 or even 20ml vial. Lets fix a small part of the mix before we go adding to your whole batch. You know what I mean?

Bodybuilder0713

Feb 15, 2013
If it will come clear after reheating, then I would reheat, then withdraw 10ml of the clear solution, and put it into a 10 or even 20ml vial. Lets fix a small part of the mix before we go adding to your whole batch. You know what I mean?

Its 200ml. It will go back into solution when I reheat to around 180 degrees F. After I put 10cc in a vial what are my first steps of fixing it?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Its 200ml. It will go back into solution when I reheat to around 180 degrees F. After I put 10cc in a vial what are my first steps of fixing it?

Okay, so in your 10ml vial you should have (theoretically)

2.5g dust
.2ml BA (2%)
2ml BB (20%)
5.53ml carrier
Although 20% should be fine. But we have to try something.
I would heat the 10ml vial with vent until you have a clear solution. Then add .5ml of BB. Report back and let us know if that holds. Did the big bottle crash as soon as it hit room temp? Or did it take overnight to crash?

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
U removeing from vial or on rescue mission now?

He heated the 200ml bottle until it was clear again, then removed 10ml of that and put it int our another vial. Then he is working on the 10ml vial until he can get it stable before he goes messing with the big jug.
So he just added some bb to the 10ml vial and we are going to wait and see if it holds.
If it holds, then he will know what to do with the big one.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
U removeing from vial or on rescue mission now?

He heated the 200ml bottle until it was clear again, then removed 10ml of that and put it int our another vial. Then he is working on the 10ml vial until he can get it stable before he goes messing with the big jug.
So he just added some bb to the 10ml vial and we are going to wait and see if it holds.
If it holds, then he will know what to do with the big one.

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
Don't trust what bottle of bb looks like..:what if amount labeled 100ml is 105 or more from store?.prob isn't but never know.

Good point. Not all BB is created equal...

I know of a U.S. company that produces 7 Grades of BB.

The cost difference is dramatic! 5kg could cost $2,700 or 5kg for $95.00

Extreme difference in quality raw material. So that's just my $0.02

On another note, Bodybuilder0713...go to this site and input your numbers...just to reassure yourself math is 100%

Untitled

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Your percentages are correct. Can you post how much of each solvent and how much gso you used.