©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sh*t powerlifters say

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Awesome! A few more. Hips ! hips hips! Siting sitiing sitting. Feet through the floor!Pussy ass pretty boys!!just fucking buried him! God damn looked like he
had great accelration all the way into the floor!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha
heel drive heel drive Heels through the floor. awwwwwwe , bombed and sobbed like a woman, tee heee hee . You call that fucking stiff hand slap?!!
Comeon hit me !!!! Again you fucking dough handed puss or i'm gonna hit you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah i remember many of the good ones . Briefs?
Denim or canvas???????? thanks DS.....T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No it was not me it was a lot of the lighter guys trying to make wt. They would dry out weigh in and not get rehydrated properly. I would look at thier openers and know from training with them for years they were opening too heavy. Nothing more heart wrenching then to see a grown man weeping
in front of mom dad granpa grandma the kids and wife cuz of too heavy an opener. . Its so basic in the pl world don't know how it happens to the same guys again and again. Still funny to look back on, T

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
I heard a guy in one of my last competition on the dl...I can't lift...between his teeth, getting all red...and the dumb-a@@ increase his next attempt

No it was not me it was a lot of the lighter guys trying to make wt. They would dry out weigh in and not get rehydrated properly. I would look at thier openers and know from training with them for years they were opening too heavy. Nothing more heart wrenching then to see a grown man weeping
in front of mom dad granpa grandma the kids and wife cuz of too heavy an opener. . Its so basic in the pl world don't know how it happens to the same guys again and again. Still funny to look back on, T