©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shooting for 242 Master's National Record

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hawk,
Any issues with back pumps at that doseage of tren? When I run it I seem to always need to take taurine and potassium for lower back pumps. I am "only" running 600ew tren enanthate and 100mg a day of oral dbol with trt level test ...and boom...pumps started after about a week..like clockwork. I actually think it may be mostly from the drol this time though. No way enanthate ester should be doing that this fast...

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Lmfao ha ha yeah

My wife works at a restaurant right next to my gym, and always has that same 1/2lb burger and fry combo there waiting for me for my post workout meal...with double side of mushrooms.

When she's at work, I go in sit in the bar, and chow down while I b.s. with the female bartenders... I love it...

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hawk,
Any issues with back pumps at that doseage of tren? When I run it I seem to always need to take taurine and potassium for lower back pumps. I am "only" running 600ew tren enanthate and 100mg a day of oral dbol with trt level test ...and boom...pumps started after about a week..like clockwork. I actually think it may be mostly from the drol this time though. No way enanthate ester should be doing that this fast...

No back pumps from Tren. I do get decreased appetite, insomnia and sore elbows.

Now, anything up to and over 50mg of dbol and drol will give me lower back pumps everytime. Currently, I am running just 20mg of superdrol PRW as much over that gives me back pumps as well.

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
No back pumps from Tren. I do get decreased appetite, insomnia and sore elbows.

Now, anything up to and over 50mg of dbol and drol will give me lower back pumps everytime. Currently, I am running just 20mg of superdrol PRW as much over that gives me back pumps as well.

Hawk

Ok. Thanks. I think it must be the drol then. I have only run it once previously, and that was at 50mg a day.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Sounds like you have a real good game plan.

CA , MO, or OR Meet?

Closer to the meet you can probably use water manipulation to shed the last few lbs.

Good luck, Brother!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Sounds like you have a real good game plan.

CA , MO, or OR Meet?

Closer to the meet you can probably use water manipulation to shed the last few lbs.

Good luck, Brother!

Thanks boss!

The meet is in MO and actually at my gym so there are some advantages there. For my first meet I screwed up and took too much water off 15lbs and then only put back on 6. So this time around I would like to keep it to 6 or 7 lbs tops that I need to drop since I am far from experienced at this.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/4
wt 253.5

So, I am going to full blown Warrior next week and see if I can drop to 248-7. However, the tren is starting to combine with the HGH for a nice transfer effect...getting leaner but stronger.

One other note, my dam right rhomboid and middle trap is all knotted up so I have rolling on a ball. It has been helping but weakening the muscles at the same time.

Today
Safety squat 235x4,4,4,5
Floor press 250x4,4,4,5
Kroc rows 90x5,5,5,6
Hanging Leg raise 10,10,10 11

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/8
WT 254

So, I started the warrior diet yesterday and the only issue was hydration. While I did have one meal PRW it wasn't enough to hold the water I needed. So, it was no surprise when my abs cramped up at the end of the workout.

Training wise, my muscles have some fatigue leaving me thinking that frequency has more of an effect than volume when it comes to recovery. My lower was a bit fatigued so I used my belt on squats @77.5%.

Monday
Squat 425x5x3
Close grip 250 4,4,5,5
Chins 4,4,5,5
Abs 10,10, cramp

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/9
WT 253

Today was bench emphasis day, but goodness my right rhomboid was killing making it hard to keep my back tight during bench. I muddled though but flys hurt even worse. Gonna roll on the ball tonight and have a massage scheduled for next Tuesday.

Warrior diet again today and got loopy at the gym (low sugar) so I had them whip me up a smoothie.

Wed
Bench (80%) 330x5x3 (pretty heavy)
RDL's 315 4,4,5,5
Flys 80s 4,4,5,5 (ouch)
Laterals 40's 10.11.12.12

Skipped calves as a previous in injury from two months ago reared it's head in my soleus. I can walk but tender to train.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/11
Still ain't lost anything but then again I am used to dnp and dropping fast. So, I will stick it out with a bit of t3 and see what happens. I still have 9 weeks so there is some time to adjust.

On my routine I made a calculation mistake and am going to jump to doubles for the next three weeks. I feel some fatigue from session to session and feel I can handle a bit more so I am going to do 6 sets of 2 for the lifts. DL % will be lighter than the squat and the bench a bit higher.

Still have mid back issues with the traps and rhomboids cramping so I am going to do some rehab work between sets with bands and have a massage set up for Tuesday.

Friday
Safety squat 235 4,4,5,5
Floor press 250 4,4,5,5
Meadow rows 90 5,5,6,6
Hanging leg raise 12,12,10,10
Band pulls 6x12-15

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
WT 254.5
4/13

So yesterday I weighed 252 and was psyched and today not so much. Looks like I need to tighten the belt a bit more with diet.

I also tried some tne/dbol for the first time..pinned 1 hr PRW and was stoked for deads...actually had to calm down a bit. By the time presses rolled around the effect was gone.

Saturday
Deads 420x6x2
Stand Press 160 4,4,5,5
DB curls 60s 5,5,6,6
Band pull throughs 4x12-15

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/14
WT 253.5

So, I am making adjustments on the fly as I 1. learn how I respond to volume and 2. continue to learn the logistics behind a higher volume/higher frequency approach...which for me is not that high LOL. That being said I made small jumps the first three weeks 72.5>75 and finally 77.5% for 5x3.Now I have 9 weeks till my meet and have found myself feeling good, but my musculature is starting to fatigue. So, I dropped to 70% for 5x2. I will jump to 75% and then 80% while alternating with 60% days for some recovery. Keep in mind this is a work in progress as I try to figure out how much I can recover from.

So, ultimately it will look like this for the next 3 weeks. 70x5x2>60x4x3>75x5x2>60x4x3>80x5x2>60x4x3 which averages at 70% just a tad short of 71-72% that Sheiko likes.
Then I plan to deload and get a bit heavier.

Monday
Squats 395x5x2
Close grip 250x4,5,5,5
Pull ups 4,5,5,5
Rev crunch 12,12,12,10

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
When you get your ass out here, i'm gonna show you some programming techniques...

Your plan looks good. The wave is <75 mostly because of volume. You can alter that by cutting or dropping sets.

When you come out here again i'll show you some really good investments for recovery.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
When you get your ass out here, i'm gonna show you some programming techniques...

Your plan looks good. The wave is <75 mostly because of volume. You can alter that by cutting or dropping sets.

When you come out here again i'll show you some really good investments for recovery.

Now that is something I would look forward too. I don't know that much so I have no one to bounce this shit off off and need someone who understands this stuff to help me grasp the philosophy and how to tailor this stuff to an individuals needs.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/16
WT 252 (finally)

So, I backed of a bit on Monday with squats, but was not sure what to do with bench so I did 80%x4x2 and it was dam heavy so it looks like everything needs some deload time. This was sooner than I expected but apparently I am still a novice on this whole volume PLing thing. Which ok as all I can do is go up.

That being said I have been doing a ton of web research on GTG and seeing how it relates to the Russian systems. Interesting stuff.

And oh yeah, I got a massage from a dude for the first time. He was good...the girls are just too weak.

Wednesday (deload)
Bench 330x4x2
DL 60% 335x4x2
(skipped flys)
Front raises (need to strengthen shoulder stability)4x12
Side lats 4x12

Hawk