©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shortness of breath with T3???

bigbench600

Aug 7, 2005
I have just started a cycle of some cytomel, I have started with 25mcg, and on my 4th day I have noticed that I am having a hard time getting my breath. Before taking this, I was doing cardio, I was running 1.5miles with no problem, now that I have started taking the T3, I cant even run 1/4 mile without stopping to get my breath. I have done T3 in the past with great success, w/o any problems. But this time it just seems strange. Anyone have any ideas?

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Is your resting heart rate irregular with it? T3 can cause irregular heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation that can make you feel SOB that you may not notice much until you exert yourself. Any chest pains with your run when you get short of breath? Any prior respiratory problems? Are you SOB all the time or just with exertion? Any coughing, wheezing, etc? Anxiety? More info please.

bigbench600

Aug 7, 2005
The shortness of breath is all the time now. I went today to get my physical, and my heart beat checked out fine. I guess my breathing sounded ok also, because he didnt say anything. But I can just be sitting around, and I have to take an extra breath, it feels the same way as when I have a stopped up nose. Just seems strange because Ive never had this problem with T3 before. How long does T3 stay in your system? thanks for the feedback