©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shoulder injury

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
Hi guys,

I injured my shoulder 2 days ago doing bench press, and just wanted to know from those that experienced this what to do. Im fairly sure something ripped but i really dont know, i have had quite bad shoulder pain near my chest and shoulder and now at the back of my shoulder. Im afraid i wont be able to train and this is going to set my progress back, so far since i did it i havent done any training and have iced the area, any ideas on how to help this heal or when i can start excercising it again, also would steroids be of any help in the healing process?????????

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
take no chances

Dude, you really should go see a doctor - that's the only way to positively identify the problem and find out the quickest way to recover. If you decide to start training again next week because it has stopped hurting - it is possible that you could do even more damage and end up being down for a month or two! Be careful.
Hope it's nothing serious!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with imdaman. You need to see a doctor and have him see whats up inside. It could be minor, or it could be a bad tear. Steroids wont help it heal.

joehntr3

Apr 10, 2004
I am getting ready to start a cycle with sus250 per week for two weeks and then along with it for the next four weeks I will be adding deca200 then back to just the sus250 for the last two weeks of the cycle. At the same time I am going to cut some fat off with cytomel. My question is that while doing this cycle what amount if ARIMIDEX should I take and when should I start taking it??????

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I'm not an expert on Arimidex, so I can't address that part. I do know if you are going to use it, you should start it at the beginning of your cycle and run it, I believe EOD through the whole cycle, but you may want to wait and see if you even need it. I have found out through trial and error that I am not gyno prone and I don't retain a lot of water, so I don't currently use any anti-e's.
But, if I understand your post correctly you are saying that you are only going to run deca at 200mg per week for 4 weeks.
If I did understand that correctly, I think you will be very disappointed.
Deca and EQ both take a little longer to kick in. If you quit at 4 weeks it will only begin to kick in when you quit. It takes about 6 weeks for me to notice any difference on those two steroids. I would recommend 8 to 10 weeks minimum. And, I believe the minimum dose should be 400mg a week and that's for a first timer. The sust should be 500mg a week for a first timer. JMO

But, most vets will tell you to run Deca and EQ in longer cycles.

Last edited: