©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Show on FX about HGH....

booyams

Mar 2, 2005
TEXAS
This WEDNESDAY on FX, there will be a show by Morgan Spurlock about a guy who has 30 days to take HGH and see if he gets buff haha

Its called "30 Days"

I will check it out just to laugh and see how they make the use of roids look bad....

BOOYAMS

holla

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
that's the same guy that ate mcdonalds for 30 days. what a loser

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
it will be funny. he'll prolly be on like .25iu/day and notice a placebo effect, maybe it will cancel out the mcdonalds.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I am interested in the results, but I really hope its minimal. I don't want people to think steroids are like a magic wand that makes muscle magicly appair from nowhere without proper diet and training.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Yeah, he took GH and Test I don't know what doses, but he started losing weight and getting stronger, but he was trying to get his bitch wife pregnant and he went for a sperm count and big surprise it was low so his bitch wife started freaking out at him and he decided to stop due to the "health problems" caused by the drugs. Did the doctor not tell him his sperm would die? just curious because it seems pretty simple to me.